Write2market is a full-service digital marketing company specialized in content creation, paid advertising, lead generation and web development for B2B businesses. The company works with businesses of all sizes, from startups to corporations, focusing on healthcare, retail and technology.
Top Atlanta Digital Marketing Agencies
Our expert analysts have researched and ranked the best Atlanta digital marketing agencies based on their services, portfolio, cost and other criteria. These are the top 3 digital marketing agencies in Atlanta:
Webociti is a team of digital marketing and web development experts in Atlanta, GA. The company offers SEO, content marketing, email and social media marketing management, as well as web and eCommerce development services to clients of all sizes and in various industries including telecommunications, pharma and retail.
EverSpark Interactive is a leading digital marketing agency in Atlanta specialized in SEO, PPC, Content Marketing and web design. The agency works with businesses of all sizes and in various industries including legal, PR and construction.
Best Digital Marketing Agencies In Atlanta – 2020 Rankings
Find the full list of the best digital marketing companies in Atlanta to hire in 2020 below. Each of the ranked agencies has been screened and ranked by our expert analysts based on a comprehensive set of criteria to facilitate your search for the right local digital marketing partner.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Write2market, Inc||https://write2market.com||Georgia||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|2. Webociti||http://www.webociti.com||Georgia||Under 49||$155/hr||$1,000+
|3. EverSpark Interactive||https://www.eversparkinteractive.com||Georgia||Under 49||$165/hr||$1,000+
|4. 819media||http://www.819media.com||Georgia||50 - 99||$150/hr||Inquire
|5. Macquarium||https://www.macquarium.com||Georgia||Under 49||Inquire||$50,000+
|6. Relish Marketing||https://RelishMarketing.com||Georgia||Under 49||$155/hr||$10,000+
|7. Newman Web Solutions||https://www.newmanwebsolutions.com||Georgia||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|8. ClickReady Marketing||https://www.clickreadymarketing.com||Georgia||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000
|9. Trevelino/Keller||https://trevelinokeller.com||Georgia||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|10. Next Digital Web Solutions||https://www.nextdigitalwebsolutions.com||Georgia||50 - 99||$50/hr||$1,000+
|11. SEOteric LLC||https://www.seoteric.com||Georgia||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire
|12. Local Marketing, Inc.||https://localmarketinginc.com||Georgia||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000
|13. Vega Technologies LLC||https://www.vegatechnologiesllc.com/index.php||Georgia||100 - 249||$5/hr||Under $1,000
|14. TechGropse Pvt. Ltd.||https://www.techgropse.com||Georgia||50 - 99||$25/hr||$10,000+
|15. Intrepy Healthcare Marketing||https://intrepy.com||Georgia||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|16. PixelRocket||https://pixelrocketapps.com||Georgia||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+
|17. CHEMISTRY||https://www.chemistryagency.com||Georgia ||100 - 249||$185/hr||$50,000+|
|18. United WebWorks||https://www.unitedwebworks.com||Georgia||Under 49||$115/hr||$10,000+
|19. Modo Modo Agency||http://www.modomodoagency.com||Georgia ||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+
|20. The Park Group||https://theparkgroup.net||Georgia||50 - 99||$30/hr||$1,000+
|21. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|22. Brenton Way||https://brentonway.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
What Differentiates Digital Marketing Companies In Atlanta From Other US-Based Agencies?
With a consistently growing job market, upscale neighborhoods and rich historical heritage, Atlanta has been attracting investors and skilled professionals alike in the past decade. Its booming economy is still growing and the latest reports show that the city is now home to 20 of the Fortune 500 companies.
If your company has operations in Atlanta, you’re aware of the need to keep up with this dynamic market.
Atlanta digital marketing agencies are uniquely positioned to help businesses build a strong online presence in the city’s competitive business environment, and drive greater conversions among the target markets in the state of Georgia.
A digital marketing agency in Atlanta can help you with:
- Generating highly qualified leads: These companies will understand the nuance that segments your local target market and employ proven techniques to capture the most qualified leads for your business.
- Localizing your digital marketing strategy: Online marketing experts in Atlanta will help you adjust your marketing strategy to the local market and business environment to generate better business results.
- Tailoring new strategies to capture the local markets: Besides adjusting your marketing strategy, the local experts can help you devise new tactics to improve local brand awareness and retention.
- Cost-effective services: Compared to other highly developed digital marketing hubs in the US, Atlanta-based agencies charge less for their services, offering good value for investment.
The Best Digital Marketing Services To Employ In Atlanta
The local digital marketing agencies typically offer a full suite of high-quality digital marketing services, with their strengths leaning towards SEO, content and PPC.
These are the best digital marketing strategies and efforts to outsource to Atlanta-based agencies:
- Search engine optimization (SEO): optimizing your web content to improve your search engine rankings
- Social media marketing: strategy that connects your brand directly to your audience through social media channels -such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and similar- to promote your values and share brand-related experiences
- Content marketing: a service that includes the creation of all written content, from copywriting to blogs, articles, infographics and social media copy
- Email marketing: planning and execution of email campaigns in line with your brand goals and values to build better relationships with your clients
- PPC (Paid-per-click) marketing: a marketing strategy that accurately targets prospective audience turning leads into conversions
Why Hire A Digital Marketing Agency In Atlanta?
Localized digital marketing helps small businesses and big corporations alike to effectively appeal to the local target audiences via tailored content, relevant influencer and brand collaborations, localized search and more.
If your business operates in Atlanta, it stands to gain more than just expert services from partnering with a local online marketing agency.
Here are some of the top benefits:
- No overhead: Hiring a local agency as opposed to establishing an in-house team gives you more control over your investment as expenditures such as expert fees and equipment are built into the agency cost structure.
- Flexible contracts: Another advantage of hiring an Atlanta digital marketing agency as opposed to building a local team is the flexibility of scaling your engagement up or down when your business so requires.
- Results from day 1: Atlanta digital marketing agencies have an understanding of the market-specific niches and are in sync with the latest trends and marketing tools. Hiring a local partner gives you immediate access to the local know-how and proven digital marketing tactics.
- Deeper market insight: Any digital marketing analyst can read data, but local experts are able to derive contextual, data-driven conclusions and unique insight into your target market. This allows them to develop tailored strategies that convert.
How To Find The Right Atlanta Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Choosing the best partner for your company is a complex task as there are multiple factors to consider – from the mix of required services to budgets and team compatibility.
As may be evident from the list of top Atlanta digital marketing companies above, the city has a lot of offer. To choose the right partner for your business, find the agencies with the right skill set and match each to your:
- Budget: The local agencies offer a wide range of pricing options and rates. To find the one that would provide the highest quality services to your business, be sure to start your search with a clear budget in mind. Read on to learn which pricing options you can expect to find in Atlanta.
- Business requirement: Determine the goals you want to achieve by partnering with the local online marketing experts. Will you need end-to-end marketing services, from consultancy to execution, or are you looking for specialized content, SEO, social media or email marketing services? As each agency fosters different sets of skills and strengths, be sure to start your search with a clear set of goals to help you identify the right partner.
- Industry requirement: Many of Atlanta agencies have developed specific industry expertise during their work with the local clients; Some have extensive experience working with legal institutions, others with automotive and retail businesses. If your organization requires some level of industry experience, use this as a search parameter when reviewing each of your partnership candidates.
- Project management style and team culture: From vibrant young social media gurus to seasoned marketing professionals, Atlanta digital marketing companies attract different talents and personalities that shape their project management style and company culture. To ensure successful collaboration, pay attention to the companies’ approach to management and communication to find the right match for your in-house team.
How Much Do Digital Marketing Services Cost In Atlanta?
Atlanta-based digital marketing agencies charge an average of $150 per hour, while the project cost ranges from $1,000 to over $10,000.
Like most digital marketing agencies, the Atlanta-based ones offer two engagement types that will underpin the total cost of their services:
- Project-based model: Short to medium-term collaborations, projects are typically billed in installments or full payments. The scope of the project, along with the number of experts and third-party resources involved, are determined at the beginning of the collaboration and the total cost is calculated accordingly. Keep in mind, however, that projects can exceed the initial budget if the scope changes during planning or execution.
- Retainer model: This is a form of long-term collaboration whereby your Atlanta digital marketing partner acts as an extension of your in-house team. Their services can come at a fixed rate or be commission-based and determined by deliverables such as the number of qualified leads or conversions.
Other factors that determine the total cost of digital marketing services are:
- The number of specialists involved
- The team composition (seniority and expertise)
- The number of man-hours invested
- The cost of third-party resources
- And more
10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing Digital Marketing Companies In Atlanta
Once you have narrowed your search down to a few qualified candidates, set up interviews with each to assess their expertise and company fit. These are the top 10 questions to ask:
- What are some of the best results you have achieved with your digital marketing campaigns?
- What are some of the campaigns your team is most proud of and why?
- What is the structure of your team and how will your experts participate in our campaigns?
- What are the tools you use to deliver your services?
- How will you give us insight into your daily progress?
- How do you measure the success of your campaigns?
- How and how often will you share reports on our progress?
- How will our teams communicate?
- Do you have a crisis management plan in place? How would handle a crisis such as data leaks or account hacking?
- How would you describe your company culture?
These questions will help you assess the competency of your prospective partners, as well as their business ethics. Be sure to add your company, industry and/or requirement-specific questions to gain an in-depth understanding of each agency’s offering.
Found The Right Digital Marketing Company In Atlanta? Here Are A Few Last Steps To Take Before Signing The Contract
Before entering a partnership, discuss every point in your contract and solicit legal advice.
Most agencies will offer light, flexible contracts depending on your engagement model. However, it is always advisable to cover all contingencies, particularly when entrusting sensitive data such as account log-ins and user databases to another party.
Before signing the contract, make sure to:
- Negotiate: Don’t take any unfavorable terms on face value. Negotiate the price, deliverables and other relevant points that will shape your collaboration.
- Understand contractual obligations: Address your and your partner’s responsibilities in terms of payments and deliverables.
- Protect your data: Ensure that your partner knows and complies with the local data and user protection laws. Understand your responsibilities and rights in case of a data breach.