Akers Digital is a team of Utah-based experts in SEO, digital advertising and email marketing. The agency delivers its services to organizations off all sizes, and has a proven track record serving clients in the automotive industry.
Top Automotive Digital Marketing Agencies
Online searches for car models and local car dealers have more than doubled in the past four years. Our expert analysts have researched and ranked the top automotive digital marketing agencies that can insert your business in your prospects’ online journeys. Here are the top three:
Click Here Digital is an award-winning agency specialized in PPC/SEM, SEO and social media advertising – to name a few. Founded in 1991, the agency has gained numerous clients in the automotive industry over the past two decades.
Digital Silk is a digital agency located in Miami, NYC and Milan that is focused on providing multi-channel marketing services with the aim of achieving increased conversions, driving traffic and generating increased visibility to the brands they work with. The agency has experience in dealing with clients from the automotive industry.
Best Automotive Digital Marketing Agencies – 2020 Rankings
Find the full list of carefully vetted and ranked experts in digital marketing for the automotive industry below; View their locations, team sizes and average rates, and visit their websites to learn more.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Akers Digital||https://akersdigital.com||Utah||Under 49||$100/hr||Under $1,000|
|2. Click Here Digital||https://clickherepublishing.com||Louisiana||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|3. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|4. Hive Innovative Group||https://hive-ad.com||Egypt||50 - 99||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|5. iClick Media||https://www.iclickmedia.com.sg||Singapore||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|6. PSDCenter||https://www.psdcenter.com||North Carolina||50 - 99||Inquire||$1,000+|
|7. Proxima agency||https://proxima.world||New York||Under 49||$40/hr||$1,000+|
|8. RG Infotech||http://www.rginfotech.com||India||Under 49||$25/hr||$1,000+|
|9. Serendipit Consulting||https://serendipitconsulting.com||Arizona||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|10. Brighter Digital||https://www.brighterdigital.ca||Canada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|11. Cope Digital Agency||https://cope.gr||Greece||Under 49||$25/hr||Under $1,000|
|12. WebTechs.Net||https://www.webtechs.net||Arizona||Under 49||$100/hr||Under $1,000|
|13. Gooder Marketing||https://goodermarketing.com||Canada||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|14. Johnson Gray Advertising Inc||http://johnsongray.com||California||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire|
|15. Internet Marketing Charlotte||https://internetmarketingclt.com||North Carolina||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|16. The Automotive Advertising Agency||https://Theautoadagency.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|17. Drive - Automotive Design||http://www.drivedesign.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$110/hr||$1,000+|
|18. CQ Designs||https://cqdesigns.com||New York||Under 49||$40/hr||Under $1,000|
|19. ExposedDigital||https://exposeddigital.com||Romania||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+|
|20. Fullestop||https://www.fullestop.com||India||100 - 249||$25/hr||$10,000+|
|21. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|22. The Marketing Machine||https://www.themmachine.com||North Carolina||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|23. Brenton Way||https://brentonway.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
Why Invest In Digital Marketing For Automotive Industry?
80% of touchpoints in a car shopping journey are digital. (MaritzMotivation)
Digital presence is becoming an increasingly important factor in inspiring and supporting your customers’ purchase intent.
However, inserting your brand in your prospective customer’s journey is becoming increasingly challenging with the growing, digitally savvy competition.
This is why smart car manufacturers and dealers alike partner with experts to continuously optimize their digital touchpoints such as:
- Company website
- Organic and paid search
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Digital content
- Video marketing
- and more
Some of the key benefits specialized digital marketing agencies provide to their clients in the automotive industry are:
Increased Brand Awareness
Through a combination of online channels and marketing tactics, digital marketing experts increase your reach, exposure to the carefully selected audiences and the number of impressions necessary for brand recall.
Result: Your business will become the go-to source for car and other vehicle requirements, increasing your web and foot traffic, as well as direct referrals.
Improved Customer Relationships
Whether it is via social media interactions or email marketing campaigns, your marketing partner will use digital channels to maintain relationships with your existing and prospective customers.
Result: They will improve your brand perception, retention and reviews.
More Qualified Leads
Local dealer searches have grown 200% since 2016. (MaritzMotivation)
Digital marketing experts build strategies based on thorough research, market segmentation and profiling. This allows them to select the right channels, methods and audiences to target, driving qualified traffic to your online profiles and, consequently, physical stores.
Result: They help you attract buyers in the market for your products and services.
What Differentiates Automotive Digital Marketing Companies From Other Marketing Experts?
Every industry is a unique ecosystem define by its specific business rules and regulations, market dynamics, audience behavior and preferences.
Hiring a digital marketing agency specialized in the automotive industry offers several advantages:
- Fast-track performance: With very little domain knowledge building necessary, experienced agencies are able to deliver results quicker than their generalist peers.
- Gain deeper insights: Their past experiences allow digital marketing experts to ask the right questions and interpret the important data contextually for a more accurate analysis.
- Use tested tactics: Expert agencies have tested different strategies while working with clients in your industry. Working with experts who know what works gives you another fast-pass to your desired results.
How Do Automotive Digital Marketing Agencies Charge For Their Services?
When considering the price range automotive digital marketing agencies declare, several things factor into them:
- The location of the company
- The level of expertise
- The size of their team
- Whether they form prices by hourly-based, monthly-based or project-based fee
Usually, digital marketers have several packages and tiers containing different levels and amounts of services, fit for different budgets and company needs.
How To Find The Right Automotive Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
When looking for the best automotive digital marketing agency partner for you, bear in mind that they will have to:
- Embed new strategies to provide traffic to your website
- Work with you to better your own in-house strategies by the insight they provide
Even though digital agencies working in automotive industries are very well-versed in your industry and niche, the relationship between your company and them should be based on the mutual exchange of knowledge about your niche on your side and nuances in digital marketing on theirs
Here are some basic steps you need to cover in order to make sure you are on the right path with choosing your automotive agency partner.
Do The Research
When going for one automotive digital marketing agency, be sure to analyze these aspects of their services:
- Checking their website and portfolio (don’t simply rely on the agency page on our site!)
- Talk to their representative on the phone and arrange a meeting
- Take notes about every agency and compare them
- Look for their client testimonials and reviews
Plenty of info on that can already be found on our agency pages and in the lists above – but we assure you that getting in touch with the agency directly is what reduces the risk of misunderstanding to a minimum.
Set A Budget
Digital marketing service rates vary greatly based on the scope, agency location, prestige and other factors.
Defining a budget before agency research can significantly speed up the process by eliminating the overly expensive or sub-par candidates
Here are a few tips to help you budget for your digital marketing expenses:
- Go through our ranking list to see the average rates
- Correlate the rates with agency locations
- Visit the agencies’ websites to match the service portfolio and quality to the rates
- Run an internal audit focusing on your digital marketing goals and expected return on investment
Assess Their Domain Expertise
The above-ranked agencies have a proven track record serving the clients in your industry, as well as glowing reviews that testify to their service quality.
However, if you wish to extend your search, be sure to asses each agency’s industry experience and expertise by:
- Reviewing their web portfolios
- Checking their client reviews
- Setting up interviews
Focus On The Culture Fit
You and your digital marketing partner will work closely to achieve your business goals.
Communication will form the basis of your partnership and, as such, should play an important role in your search.
Strive to find a partner whose management style, business ethics and overall corporate culture complement yours to facilitate a long-term and successful collaboration.
To asses, these, focus on the little things:
- How efficient are their email communication habits
- How efficient is their approach to meetings
- How responsive are their
- How functional is their internal communication
- How structured is their approach to sales and client communication
10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing Automotive Digital Marketing Companies
- Which of your projects for the automotive industry are you particularly proud of and why?
- In your experience, which marketing channels and tactics yield the best results for businesses in our industry?
- How do you approach digital marketing strategy building?
- How do you handle user data?
- How do you stay on top of the latest trends?
- Which third-party tools do you use to deliver your services?
- How do you price your services and what are your average rates?
- How would you collaborate with our teams to reach our goals?
- How would we track your performance and communicate updates?
- Who would be our points of contact in your team?
Found An Automotive Digital Marketing Agency? Take This One Last Step Before Signing The Contract
Before signing the contract remember to negotiate.
Many decision-makers take offers at face value while, more often than not, these can be modified to better suit your business needs.
Whether it is the cost, the resources or deliverables, find the middle ground between what you need and what your digital marketing partner can offer.