265 is a Dublin-based strategic content marketing agency that offers content strategy development, content distribution, analytics, custom graphics services and more. They have experience in serving different fields including hospitality, education and insurance. Roomex, Irish Life and Escher are just a few of their notable clients.
Top Content Marketing Agencies
Did you know that content marketing generates three times more leads per dollar than paid search?
We have ranked the top content marketing agencies that can help you create highly effective content marketing strategies and manage your full suite of content channels, from on-page SEO to social media, email marketing and blog. These are the top three:
Fuel is a US-based creative agency that specializes in content marketing. They have served a plethora of industries including real estate, hospitality and healthcare. Among their well-recognized clients there are Preserve Communities, Mystic Lands and Preserve Communities.
Best Content Marketing Companies – 2020 Rankings
Here is an extended list of the best content marketing agencies ranked by the quality of their portfolio and case studies, cost-effectiveness, client reviews and more criteria. Compare and contrast them to find the right partner.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. 256||https://www.256media.ie||Ireland||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|2. Open Access BPO||https://www.openaccessbpo.com||Nevada||500 - 999||$5/hr||Under $1,000|
|3. FUEL Integrated Marketing||http://fuelingbrands.com||South Carolina||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|4. No Limit Agency||http://www.nolimitagency.com||Illinois||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|5. IPNY||https://www.ipny.com||New York||Under 49||$250/hr||$50,000+|
|6. SEO Pro Hub UK||https://seoprohub.co.uk||United Kingdom||500 - 999||$49/hr||$1,000+|
|7. Baunfire||https://www.baunfire.com||California||50 - 99||Inquire||$50,000+|
|8. Markovate Inc.||https://www.markovate.com||Canada||Under 49||$70/hr||$1,000+|
|9. Stryde||https://www.stryde.com||Utah||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|10. Captains of Industry||https://captainsofindustry.com||Massachusetts||Under 49||$185/hr||Inquire|
|11. New North||https://www.newnorth.com||Maryland||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|12. Camp Creative||https://campcreative.net||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|13. Content Flip||https://www.contentflip.co||Utah||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|14. Junto||https://junto.digital||Colorado||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|15. Constructive||https://constructive.co||New York||Under 49||$165/hr||$50,000+|
|16. Flow Communications||https://www.flowsa.com||South Africa||Under 49||$42/hr||$1,000+|
|17. HelpGood||https://www.HelpGood.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|18. Fabrik Brands||http://fabrikbrands.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|19. Dragonfly Digital Marketing||https://dragonflydm.com||Maryland||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|20. Pixel Digital Marketing||https://pixeldubai.com||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|21. SEO Content India||http://www.seocontentindia.in||India||Under 49||$20/hr||$1,000+|
|22. Pace Social Media||http://pacemediasolutions.com||California||Under 49||$55/hr||$1,000+|
|23. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|24. Think PR||http://www.thinkpr.dk||Denmark||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|25. 97 Switch||https://97switch.com||Illinois||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
How To Choose The Right Content Marketing Agency For Your Business
The search for the right content marketing agency may be a bit overwhelming.
You are probably wondering where to start and how to make the choice when the options are plenty.
Start by defining your business needs including the services you need, your content marketing goals and budget. Then review our list of the top-ranked agencies and filter the best candidates based on:
How important is the location of your content marketing partner? Will you need custom on-site meetings, photo and video shoots, or will the agency be able to deliver high-quality content while working remotely?
Communication and collaborative approach
Look beyond the technicalities. Focus on the company culture and reviews that illustrate the agency’s punctuality, management style, service quality, and communication skills and protocols.
Find past client reviews and testimonials on independent platforms for an unbiased assessment of the agency’s performance.
Scroll up to our list of the top-ranked content marketing agencies to view their rates and see how they fit into your budget.
Content marketing agencies tend to specialize in developing strategies for specific clients, including B2B, B2C, C2C and more; Some also develop expertise in specific industries – all of which should inform your search for the partner with the skillset and experience your business requires.
What Do Content Marketing Agencies Do?
Some of their tasks include:
- Content marketing audit: Inspecting and evaluating existing content on client’s websites. This includes written and visual content placed on the homepages, landing pages, blogs, About Us pages, Terms & Conditions pages, and more. The goal is to find the strengths and weaknesses of the customer in order to develop a strategy and come up with ideas for improvement.
- Content marketing strategy: Crafting a tailor-made strategy that focuses on the target market of the client. The best content marketing agencies also research the buyer persona and find the best methods to reach the right audience.
- Content creation: Creating, editing and publishing written and visual content that is SEO optimized, authentic, reliable and of high-quality to earn the trust of the audience.
- Content distribution: Sharing and promoting the published content across different platforms to increase brand awareness. Thereby, several types of marketing are incorporated such as email marketing and social media marketing.
- Performance measurement: Providing clients with analytical reports which include data that measures the performance of the strategy and how well the content does on the websites and platforms where it is shared.
Content does much more than just fulfilling your website pages.
It provides value to readers.
It builds trust in your brand.
It increases the number of closed deals. In fact, it generates 3x more leads per dollar than paid search advertising!
Here are some of the best performing types of content that the best content marketing agencies produce:
- Blog posts: Studies show that websites that blog are 13x more likely to generate positive ROI. So, blogging is one of the most essential types of content, especially for small businesses that want to increase their brand awareness. By using the right keywords and optimizing the content, the best content marketing agencies help businesses rank higher on search engines and be found by their target audience.
- Infographics: Content marketing specialists also incorporate infographics into their strategies. They are educational and provide useful information to the readers. This type of content is highly engaging as well, and in 2018, it brought marketers an engagement increase of 40%.
- Videos: Visual content is easier to process and is more engaging than text. In fact, 54% of consumers like to see branded videos online. Thereby, content marketing companies also create compelling videos that increase engagement and generate more leads.
- Case studies: This is another type of effective content marketing since people love reading stories simply because they are niche-specific and explain how a problem is solved. They make businesses trustworthy and lead to more conversions.
- eBooks: They also provide readers with some sort of information that answers a certain question or solves a problem. eBooks are valuable and brands use them to build meaningful relationships with their audiences.
Anyone can write such a piece of content. But, not everyone can make it well-optimized, appealing and highly targeted to attract the right audience.
Transforming your website into a place where visitors won’t bounce is important. The best content marketing agencies know what it takes to create content that increases the dwell time and the number of conversions.
Why Hire A Content Marketing Agency?
Content marketing agencies are able to put together a piece of content that is relevant to every stage of the conversion funnel.
This is why they provide your business with great value.
But, that’s not all.
Here are a few more reasons why you should definitely consider hiring a content marketing agency:
- Professional market research: Content marketing companies are experts in creating content that sells. Before they start developing it, they focus on your target market. They research your audience’s behavior to prioritize content types and channels.
- Premium tools: The best content marketing agencies also use a set of marketing tools that allow them to create better content strategies. Having access to them can help you outperform your competition and steal their clients.
- Analytical reports: These content specialists create different reports that focus on user behavior and content performance. Thus, partnering with a content marketing agency will also mean getting analytical reports that will help you understand how well your website pages are performing and what improvements should be done.
- The latest trends: What’s more, the best content marketing agencies are always on the top of the emerging trends. They will make sure your content is always up-to-date to keep the attention and loyalty of the target market.
Content marketing is a cost-effective investment. The sooner you start nurturing your website with high-quality visuals and text, the quicker you will see the desired results.
5 Reasons To Employ Professional Content Marketing Services
At this point, you might be wondering what are the actual benefits of hiring a content marketing firm.
You are about to invest your time and money in one of them, so you should know what the possible results may be.
Here are the top five benefits that considering content marketing services carries:
- Improved search engine rankings: Content marketing specialists are also SEO experts. They include the best SEO practices in their strategies and optimize your website to perform better on the search engines while improving your rankings.
- Increased website traffic: Ranking higher on search engines, including Google, naturally, increases your website traffic. In fact, the #1 search result in Google, receives 31.7% of all clicks. The best content marketing agencies create strategies that help your website increase the number of visitors.
- High-quality leads: By producing audience-focused content that is based on the needs of your target market, your content marketing agency generates high-quality prospects as well. These are the people that are more likely to convert and make a purchase.
- Higher credibility and brand loyalty: Developing content that answers questions and solves problems builds trust among the readers. This is why the best content marketing agencies also create relevant content that provides your visitors with value. If they are satisfied with what they read and see, they become loyal clients who always return.
- More conversions: Studies show that companies that share content increase their conversion rates 6 times higher than their competition. By creating valuable content, the best content marketing agencies can help you outperform your competition and drive more conversions.
We’ve provided the content marketing services agencies offer and the benefits you can enjoy as well.
20 Questions To Ask When Interviewing Content Marketing Companies
- What type of content marketing services do you offer?
- How will you develop a content strategy for my business?
- Do you have experience in working with clients in my industry?
- Have you ever served any of my competitors?
- What results have you delivered?
- What type of content do you produce?
- How will you determine our business goals?
- What do you think our strengths and weaknesses are?
- Do you optimize the content for SEO?
- How will you promote the content that you will develop for us?
- How will you measure content performance?
- Will you provide me with analytical reports?
- What metrics will they include?
- Which content marketing tools do you use?
- How do you stay up-to-date with the latest content marketing trends?
- Who of your team will work on our project?
- Will we be involved and how?
- How often should we communicate?
- How do you charge?
- How much will our project cost exactly?
How Content Marketing Agencies Charge For Their Services
The cost of content marketing services will differ from agency to agency and will depend on the following factors:
- The project scope
- The number of content marketing specialists involved
- The type of content marketing services you need
- Third-party charges such as paid advertising
- The agency reputation (awards, brand-name clients and more)
Most of the best content marketing companies charge per hour.
US-based content marketing agencies could charge you between $50 – $275 per hour.
Working with a content marketing firm located in Eastern Europe will cost you less. In such a case, you might pay about $25 – $75 per hour.
Don’t forget to think about how much you are able to spend on a content marketing agency since it will help you make your choice easier.
Ready To Partner With A Content Marketing Firm? Here’s One Last Tip To Bear In Mind Before You Sign The Contract
Once you inspect all of the best content marketing agencies and pick your trusted partner there is one more thing that you should consider before signing the contract.
That is to define your goals!
What content marketing services you will need will mainly depend on what you want to achieve.
So, think about your objectives and what part of your brand you want to improve with the help of a content marketing firm.