K2 Analytics is a Las Vegas-based digital advertising agency that specializes in social media, PPC, SEO and creative content. They work with businesses of all sizes and have served various industries including real estate and entertainment. Brainer, Lucky Events and Certified Nannies of America are just a few of their notable clients.
Top Digital Advertising Agencies
Did you know that 70% of people prefer online ads to traditional ones?
Our expert analysts identified top digital advertising agencies that can help you create visually compelling and highly effective paid ads for search, social media and other platforms. Here are the top three:
IGM Creative Group is a full-service advertising agency that offers brand marketing, social media marketing, mobile marketing and more. They serve individual clients, brands and organizations across various industries such as construction, infrastructure and technology. Some of their reputable clients are Wayside Technology Group, DepoNet and Big Outlet.
Best Digital Advertising Companies – 2020 Rankings
Here is the extended list of the best digital advertising firms selected based on their past performance, client recommendations, leadership and other criteria.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. K2 Analytics INC||https://www.k2analytics.com||Nevada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|2. IGM Creative Group||http://igmcreativegroup.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$125/hr||Under $1,000|
|3. Velocity Agency||https://velocityagency.com||Louisiana||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|4. GANEM GROUP||https://ganem.mx||Mexico||100 - 249||$75/hr||$10,000+|
|5. Swanky||https://swankyagency.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$1000/hr||$1,000+|
|6. IPNY||https://www.ipny.com||New York||Under 49||$250/hr||$50,000+|
|7. Austin Williams||https://www.austinwilliams.com||New York||Under 49||$200/hr||Inquire|
|8. Streng Agency||https://strengagency.com||Illinois||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|9. Envicion Studio Sdn Bhd||http://www.envicionstudio.com.my||Malaysia||Under 49||$300/hr||$25,000+|
|10. Ruckus||https://www.ruckusmarketing.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|11. Bernstein-Rein||https://b-r.com||Missouri||100 - 249||$118/hr||$25,000+|
|12. Barkley||https://www.barkleyus.com||Missouri||250 - 499||$152/hr||$50,000+|
|13. Stevens & Tate Marketing||https://stevens-tate.com||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|14. CHEMISTRY||https://www.chemistryagency.com||Georgia||100 - 249||$185/hr||$50,000+|
|15. idfive||https://idfive.com||Maryland||Under 49||$180/hr||$25,000+|
|16. Solve||http://www.solve-ideas.com||Minnesota||50 - 99||Inquire||Inquire|
|17. Kogital||http://www.kogital.com||Turkey||Under 49||$89/hr||$1,000+|
|18. AdEdge Digital Marketing||https://www.adedgemarketing.com||Connecticut||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|19. Brand Kitchen||https://www.brand-kitchen.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|20. Miller Ad Agency||https://www.milleradagency.com||Texas||Under 49||$100/hr||Under $1,000|
|21. Pace Social Media||https://www.pacemediasolutions.com||California||Under 49||$55/hr||$1,000+|
|22. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|23. Think PR||http://www.thinkpr.dk||Denmark||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
How To Choose The Best Digital Advertising Agency For Your Business
Our ranking list is a great place to start your search. All the featured agencies have been thoroughly reviewed to help businesses like yours find the right partner.
If you want to expand your search, focus on:
Head over search engines and social media profiles to see what past clients say about the top digital advertising agencies. Focus on the agencies with a loyal client base.
If you need your digital advertising partner accessible for online or offline meetings, focus on the agencies in your time zone or region.
Set a budget for your digital advertising venture. Be sure to factor in the agency fees as well as third-party charges. Then find an agency whose rates fit your requirement.
What Are Digital Advertising Agencies?
Digital advertising agencies create strategies that include reaching the right target audience at every stage of the sales funnel.
From brand awareness to conversion – they create highly-targeted and tailor-made campaigns to turn your target market into long-term clients.
Depending on your type of business, size and performance, they might offer you a diverse set of digital advertising services.
Some of them include:
- Market research: The top digital advertising agencies analyze how online consumers react to ads in your industry. What’s more, they also understand what they search for and what makes them click an ad. This is an essential step since it helps agencies better understand your audience. Once your partners know what your target market wants, they can adjust your campaigns based on their needs.
- Competition analysis: Apart from researching your audience, the best digital advertising companies also inspect your competition. They need to know which keywords they are targeting, how they rank on search engines, and more. By finding their strengths and weaknesses, your digital advertising agency creates strategies that can help you outsmart them.
- Branding strategy: Digital advertising firms also build branding strategies where they focus on making your brand authentic. They develop a brand identity and create a strong positioning making your business stand out from the crowd. Here, they focus on several factors like coming up with a unique name and compelling logo, designing a website, etc.
- Social media campaigns: The top digital advertising agencies also run audience-focused ads across different social media platforms. They focus on creating high-quality content, targeting the right market, posting at the best times and more. With their advertising strategies, they can help you increase customer engagement and improve brand loyalty.
- Graphic design: The best digital advertising firms combine your visual content with typography and content as well. They create a branded design for your product packaging, print brochures, create infographics, flyers and much more.
Your business goals will inform the digital advertising services you need. So, the first thing you should do before you start researching the top digital advertising agencies is to define your objectives.
No matter the size of your business, think about what part of your brand you want to improve. Then, share your thoughts with the best digital advertising firms to see what services they will offer.
Why Choose A Digital Advertising Agency Over A Traditional One?
As a business owner, you are investing your time and money in an advertising agency to promote your business. That’s why you need to be sure that you are making the right choice.
With so many options to advertise your business, sometimes it can be difficult to tell which advertising agencies can meet your business needs.
Then, an essential question arises: a digital or a traditional one?
Here are a few key reasons why the top digital advertising agencies are a better option:
- Measurable results: Measuring the results of your advertising efforts is important in telling whether your online advertising strategies work. Unlike traditional, with digital advertising, you can easily track and monitor the effectiveness of online campaigns. There are many tools that provide you with meaningful reports including the number of clicks your ads get, where the people who click it are located, their age, and much more.
- Highly-targeted ads: By developing traditional ads, businesses target every single person who sees them. Digital advertising, on the other hand, allows you to target the right audience that is more likely to convert. This is the reason why native ads get 53% more views than traditional ones.
- Instant results: Running social media campaigns brings you clicks, calls, emails and orders instantly. According to Hootsuite, the average Facebook user clicks 11 times on paid ads monthly. Although this is not a huge number, yet, social media advertising is much more effective since it takes a little time for the right people to see the add.
What’s most important, digital ads are cost-effective. You should look at them as an investment since targeting the right audience will naturally bring better results and higher ROI.
Many studies and statistics, also support the idea that digital is more beneficial than traditional advertising.
Let’s take a look at a few of them:
70% of consumers like to learn about products through the content of online ads rather than through traditional advertising. (Content Marketing Institute)
YouTube ads are 84% more likely to receive attention than TV ads. (Think with Google)
Having your brand appear in mobile search ad results improves brand awareness by 46%. (Think with Google)
We’ve provided the facts.
Now it is up to you to decide which type of advertising is the best for your business needs.
How Do Digital Advertising Companies Charge For Their Services?
When it comes to the cost of digital advertising, most of the agencies around the world charge per hour.
Thus, US-based digital advertising firms approximately charge $100 – $200 per hour. Digital advertising companies located in Eastern Europe, on the other hand, might ask for $15 – $75 per hour.
However, the exact price will always depend on several factors including:
- Your goals
- The type of digital advertising services you need
- The timeframe of your project
Top digital advertising agencies offer a plethora of services on which different digital specialists work on. So, depending on what your business goals are and how many people will work on your project, the cost will differ. Obviously, the more needs to be done, the higher the cost will be.
What’s more, the cost of digital advertising services will also depend on how long the project will last. So, think about whether you need a long-term partner or just an agency that will provide you with advertising services from time to time.
Share your goals and ask the top digital advertising agencies for a price estimate to understand which of them you can afford.
The Top Advantages Of Working With Digital Advertising Firms
Here are the top three advantages of working with a trusted digital advertising agency:
- Generating high-quality leads: Top digital advertising agencies target a specific audience that is more likely to convert. By taking into consideration their interests, digital advertising firms are able to create tailor-made campaigns that will get more clicks and close more deals.
- Receiving meaningful reports: Digital advertising companies also provide you with reports on the effectiveness of campaigns. Taking this data into consideration will allow them to improve their online advertising strategies.
- Having access to useful tools: Digital advertising agencies use premium and expensive tools that can tell you a lot about your audience and competitors. They help you understand what your target market wants and what your competition does.
These are just a few of the reasons why businesses count on the help of the best digital advertising agencies.
Generating high-quality leads, receiving meaningful reports and having access to premium tools can help you outperform your competition and take your business to the next level.
20 Questions To Ask Digital Advertising Companies Before You Make Your Choice
Here are 20 questions to ask the top digital advertising agencies that will also help you make a smarter choice:
- What digital advertising services do you offer?
- Have you ever worked with any of my competitors?
- What results have you delivered for them?
- Do you have an up-to-date portfolio where I can see your previous work?
- Do you have experience in my industry?
- Where can I see your company reviews?
- How will you analyze my competition and target audience?
- How can you help my brand stand out from my competitors?
- What emerging trends do you believe can fit your online advertising strategies regarding my brand?
- What types of ads do you run?
- How do you create effective campaigns?
- What tools and metrics do you use to measure the success of the campaigns?
- Will you send me reports that track the results of the online ads?
- What will you do if the campaigns don’t give the desired results?
- Who will work on my project and who will be the main point of contact?
- Will I be involved and to what extent?
- How often should we communicate?
- Do you use a project management tool?
- How do you charge?
- How much will my project cost exactly?
A Few Tips To Consider Before You Sign The Contract With Your Digital Advertising Agency
We’ve arrived at the last step of the search for the right digital advertising agency for your business. By now, we assume that you’ve already checked the best companies on our list and compared them based on price and location.
Maybe you’ve picked your partner as well.
The next step is to sign the contract.
However, before you put pen to paper, consider this:
- Have you negotiated the best price?
- Have you clearly define the deliverables?
- Is your data and other sensitive information protected?