Top Digital Agencies
We’ve researched the top digital agencies based in the US and internationally and ranked them according to their location, average cost, expertise and other criteria. Here are the top three:
DotLabel is a UK-based digital agency that offers online services including web design and development, UX/UI design, digital strategy and SEO. They have experience serving a variety of sectors such as finance, legal, charity and tourism. Plan B, Anthony Nolan and The Balvenie are just a few of their reputable clients.
Recess Creative has experience in various digital services including branding, content creation, analytics, SEO, SEM, email and social media marketing and mobile web development. They have served global clients like Honda and Toyota across different industries like finance, automotive and sport.
Best Digital Agencies – 2020 Rankings
Check out the complete list of the top digital agency specialists that can help you transform your online presence, improving your online brand image and positioning.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Cappen||http://www.cappen.com||Florida||Under 49||$60/hr||$10,000+|
|2. DotLabel UX Digital Agency||https://www.dotlabel.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|3. Recess Creative||http://www.recesscreative.com||Ohio||Under 49||$125/hr||Inquire|
|4. Heat||http://www.thisisheat.com||California||100 - 249||Inquire||$50,000+|
|5. Super User Studio||https://www.superuserstudio.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|6. Share Media Agency||http://www.sharemediaagency.com||Florida||Under 49||$35/hr||$1,000+|
|7. Fusion92||https://www.fusion92.com||Illinois||50 - 99||$160/hr||$50,000+|
|8. Radish Lab||https://radishlab.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|9. IMA | Influencer Marketing Agency||https://imagency.com||Netherlands||100 - 249||Inquire||$25,000+|
|10. Blue Ocean Global Technology||https://www.blueoceanglobaltech.com||New York||100 - 249||$70/hr||$1,000+|
|11. Nanobot Medical Animation Studio||https://nanobotmedical.com||California||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+|
|12. VOLO Digital Agency||https://www.voloagency.com||China||Under 49||$1/hr||$10,000+|
|13. EveryMedia Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||http://www.everymedia.world||India||100 - 249||Inquire||Inquire|
|14. Elevate My Brand||https://www.elevatemybrand.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|15. Mega||http://themega.agency||Rhode Island||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+|
|16. Massive Media Inc||https://engagemassive.com||Canada||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|17. Storm Brain||https://www.stormbrain.us||California||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|18. NEXT/NOW™||https://nextnowagency.com||Illinois||Under 49||Inquire||$50,000+|
|19. Smashing Ideas||https://smashingideas.com||Washington||50 - 99||Inquire||$50,000+|
|20. Schifino Lee Advertising + Branding||http://schifinolee.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|21. Octopus||https://octopus.mx||Mexico||Under 49||$40/hr||$1,000+|
|22. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|23. Think PR||http://www.thinkpr.dk||Denmark||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
How To Choose The Right Digital Agency For Your Business
Finding a trusted partner who has demonstrated experience in helping businesses grow is essential in delivering you the desired results.
Wondering how to make the right choice? Here are a few factors to help you decide:
Define your goals
Define your requirements and business goals to find an agency with the right expertise and experience.
Read their reviews
Read agency reviews and contact past clients for a 360° view of their offering.
Ask about the rates
Set a budget. Look for an agency that can deliver the biggest value for your investment.
Check out their portfolios
Visit their websites and ask the agencies for samples of their past work to evaluate their skills.
What Is A Digital Agency?
Top digital agencies help brands improve their online presence by combining creative design, technical development and up-to-date marketing techniques.
They offer a wide range of digital services including:
- Brand identity: Top digital agencies develop branding strategies that tell unique business stories and create strong positioning. They make efforts to differentiate your brand from other businesses in your industry and push you a step ahead of your competitors.
- Website design and development: Digital agency specialists also build well-structured and appealing websites that bring more conversions and rank higher on search engines.
- App design and development: The best digital marketing agencies create branded apps that meet the needs of mobile consumers and allow your business to be available for your audience from anywhere, at all times.
- Responsive design and mobile optimization: Digital agency specialists also make mobile-friendly websites that respond to user behavior and environment.
- Graphic design: They produce compelling infographics, images, illustrations, typography and more to catch the eyes of the target market as well.
- Video production: The best digital agencies develop and edit high-quality videos that make the target audience engage and take action.
- Advertising: They also run different types of ads and campaigns to promote products or services and increase brand awareness.
- And more
The top digital agencies focus on creating unique and tailor-made digital strategies that help brands compete with other businesses in their niche.
Why Hire A Digital Agency?
Your brand only has 7 seconds to make a good first impression. (Forbes)
Your website is the first thing that your audience will probably visit when searching for your services. Therefore, making it visually appealing, easy to load and navigate will instantly improve your brand’s first impression.
The top digital agencies are experts in website design and development. They know what it takes to impress your visitors and increase the dwell time.
Mobile phones generate about 50% of the traffic websites get. (Statista)
Your website traffic is increasingly becoming mobile-first. What’s more, an average user spends 3 hours and 15 minutes on their smartphones.
To capture this growing, highly engaged market, find an agency that can build responsive websites with an attractive UX.
Paid search ads increase brand awareness by up to 80%. (Google AdWords)
This number highlights the importance of running ads to reach a wider audience and new markets.
Digital agency specialists will take your needs into consideration and create engaging ads to grow your business.
The Top Advantages Of Working With Digital Agency Specialists
Shaking hands with one of the top digital agencies carries certain benefits to your business.
Here are the top three advantages of working with digital specialists:
- Accessing analytical reports: Online companies use different tools to create different reports. So, working with a digital agency will give you access to meaningful data related to your business. These reports will give you an insight into how well your brand is performing and whether the strategies that your partners use work.
- Targeting high-quality leads: The top digital agencies are experts in target market research. With their help, you can reach the right audience and bring high-quality leads to your website.
- Following emerging trends: Digital agency specialists are always on the top of the latest trends that are essential in keeping your brand and website up-to-date. They know what technologies to use and how to improve your brand identity and positioning.
These three advantages will allow you to better cope with your competition, increase your conversions and ROI as well.
How Digital Agencies Charge For Their Work
Most of the best digital agencies around the globe charge for their work per hour.
Thus, a US-based agency would charge you approximately $125-$200 per hour.
Eastern European digital agencies, on the other hand, may ask for $35-$75 per hour.
Some of the digital specialists also charge per project.
Then, the cost will depend on:
- The type of services your business needs
- The number of digital experts involved in your project
- The level of expertise and seniority
The top digital agencies offer a wide range of services and different types of professionals might work on your project. So, the price will primarily depend on your requirements.
Therefore, before you consider any of the potential digital marketing specialists, make sure you define your goals to know exactly what you need.
Once you have a clear vision of what part of your online presence you want to improve, contact each of the agencies and ask for the cost.
This will not only help you pick a partner quickly, but it will also save you time and effort.
20 Questions To Ask When Interviewing The Top Digital Agencies
Working with a digital agency can grow your business and allow you to enjoy success in a shorter time.
However, since top digital agency specialists come in different sizes and shapes, sometimes the search for the right partner may be overwhelming and stressful.
Asking the following questions will save you time in the long-run and help you easily decide which agency you should work with:
- How can you help me improve my online presence and strengthen my brand image?
- Where can I see your portfolio and the projects you have worked on?
- Who are your past customers?
- Do you have experience of working with clients in my industry?
- Have you ever worked with any of my competitors?
- What results have you delivered for them?
- What digital services do you offer?
- Where can I see the reviews left by your past clients?
- How do you stay up-to-date with the latest technologies?
- What tools and metrics do you use to measure the effectiveness of your strategies?
- When should I expect to see results?
- How will I be involved in the project?
- How often should we meet or communicate?
- Who will work on my project?
- How much will you charge me?
- Do you use project management tools?
- What is included in the contract?
- How much content will you produce each month?
- How do you handle situations when you don’t see the desired results?
- Do you have a crisis management plan?
Ready To Sign A Contract With A Digital Agency? Here Is One Last Tip To Have In Mind
Did you choose your partner already?
Great, the next thing to do is signing the NDA agreement. Make sure you read everything well and agree to what your agency has provided.
However, if there is anything that you don’t like, don’t hesitate to ask for any adjustments.
After you sign the contract and your project starts, make sure you are always there for your business partners. Be responsive and ask them to include you in the strategies they create for your brand.
What’s more, you should also ask your partner to provide you with monthly analytical reports. That way you will get an insight into how well your brand is improving.