Digital Silk is an agency focused on offering the best digital marketing experiences for its clients. They create cutting-edge brand strategies, websites, apps and results-driven marketing campaigns for mid-size to large companies that demand results.
Top Digital Marketing Agencies
Top digital marketing agencies in the world – ranked. Our expert analysts have researched thousands and ranked only the top agencies based on the quality of their portfolios, client reviews, cost of services, location and other criteria. Here are the three leaders that scored the highest across all ranking categories:
K2 Analytics specializes in digital marketing and offers web design, social media marketing, SEO, PPC, and content creation. The agency has worked with clients from different industries, from entertainment, finance to real estate.
MERGE Boston is an award-winning digital marketing agency that serves clients across different industries including healthcare, technology and finance. They offer integrated marketing services and have worked with reputable clients like CareOrgeon, Aruba and B Braun.
Best Digital Marketing Agencies – 2020 Rankings
Here’s an extended list of the best online marketing companies that are experts in building strong online brand identities, improving digital presence and strengthening the online customer relationships.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|2. K2 Analytics Inc||https://www.k2analytics.com||Nevada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|3. MERGE Boston||http://www.mergeboston.com||Massachusetts||50 - 99||$400/hr||$50,000+|
|4. Scale Digital Marketing||https://tryscale.com||New York||Under 49||$85/hr||Inquire|
|5. Brolik||https://brolik.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$165/hr||$10,000+|
|6. Warren Creative||https://www.warrencreative.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|7. Adloonix||https://adloonix.com||Ukraine||50 - 99||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|8. Mayple||https://mayple.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|9. HMG Creative||https://hmgcreative.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|10. Velvet Media & Marketing||https://velvetmm.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000
|11. Digitawise||https://www.digitawise.com||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|12. Kontra Agency||https://kontra.agency||Croatia||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+|
|13. Datadial||https://www.datadial.net||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|14. Digital Operative||http://digitaloperative.com||California||50 - 99||$175/hr||$25,000+|
|15. Anomaly||http://anomaly.com||New York||500 - 999||Inquire||Inquire|
|16. 10.digital||https://www.10.digital||Portugal||Under 49||$70/hr||$1,000+|
|17. lyra||http://lyra.digital||Spain||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|18. Intrepy Healthcare Marketing||https://intrepy.com||Georgia||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|19. Nooo Agency||https://www.noooagency.com||Italy||Under 49||$70/hr||$1,000+|
|20. Avatar||http://avatarla.com||Florida||100 - 249||$45/hr||$10,000+|
|21. DeVito/Verdi||https://www.devitoverdi.com||New York||100 - 249||Inquire||$50,000+|
|22. The Skyline Agency||https://www.theskylineagency.com||Texas||Under 49||$80/hr||$1,000+|
|23. SITSL||https://www.sitsl.io||Texas||50 - 99||$38/hr||$50,000+|
|24. Pace Social Media||https://www.pacemediasolutions.com||California||Under 49||$55/hr||$1,000+|
|25. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|26. Anvil Media, Inc.||https://www.anvilmediainc.com||Oregon||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|27. PH3 Agency + Brewery||https://www.ph3.us||Orlando||Under 49||Inquire||$25,000+|
|28. Wegacha||https://wegacha.com||Florida||Under 49||$49/hr||$1,000+|
|29. Titan SEO Group||https://titanseogroup.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|30. Newman Grace||http://www.newmangrace.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|31. Ernst Media||https://ernstmedia.co||Washington||Under 49||$95/hr||$1,000+|
|32. Clark Five Design||https://ClarkFiveDesign.com||Oregon||Under 49||$75/hr||Under $1,000|
|33. Req||https://req.co||Washington DC||100 - 249||$175/hr||$25,000+|
|34. TEDA||https://www.teda.com.mx||Mexico||Under 49||$90/hr||$1,000+|
|35. Visual Realm||https://www.thevisualrealm.com||Florida||Under 49||$300/hr||$1,000+|
|36. Campfire Digital||https://campfiredigital.com||Colorado||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|37. Brenton Way||https://brentonway.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|38. Matrix PR||http://www.matrixdubai.com||United Arab Emirates||Under 49||$450/hr||$1,000+|
|39. DEVENEY Communication||https://deveney.com||Louisiana||Under 49||$150/hr||$50,000+|
|40. Web Sharx||https://www.websharx.ca||Canada||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|41. InsightWhale||https://insightwhale.com||Russia||Under 49||$55/hr||$1,000+|
|42. 36creative||https://36creative.com||New Hampshire||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|43. Verve Marketing Group||https://vervemarketinggroup.com||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|44. 36creative||https://www.cerberus.agency||Louisiana||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
What Do Digital Marketing Specialists Do?
Online marketing companies evaluate your online presence and create digital marketing strategies based on your business goals and needs.
This may include determining which social media platforms to invest in, what keywords to use in your content or what types of ads to run online.
As each brand is different, their solutions are always tailor-made. They focus on keeping your brand up-to-date while building strategies that are relevant to your industry and measuring their effectiveness.
The most popular digital marketing services are:
- Advertising: Email marketing, SEM, PPC, social ads, retargeting and remarketing are some of the campaigns that online marketing companies run to promote your products and develop a relationship with your clients.
- Copywriting and content marketing: Top agencies create content in the form of blog posts, webinars, videos, infographics and similar, and optimize it for SEO.
- Analyzing data: Digital experts also track different metrics that give info on your brand performance. They are essential in improving your online strategies.
- And more
The digital marketing services your brand needs will mainly depend on your objectives since all businesses are different.
Why Hire A Digital Marketing Agency?
90% of smartphone users say they aren’t absolutely sure of the specific brand they want to buy from when they begin shopping. (Think with Google)
In such cases, they turn to search engines to discover options and learn more about what is available on the market.
This is why a strong digital marketing presence is a must for online consumer brands. It helps capture new qualified leads and nurture relationships with past online customers.
66% of businesses believe that email nurturing is the best way to make leads re-engage. (Databox)
Tactics like email marketing have shown success in re-engaging your potential customers when your brand retention is low or your leads have not yet built trust in your products or services.
Your digital marketing agency can create personalized emails for every stage of the funnel to improve brand recognition, credibility and conversions.
71% of consumers who have had a positive experience with a business on social media are more likely to recommend it. (HubSpot)
When approached strategically, social media interactions can be more powerful than paid promotions.
Your digital marketing partner will help you build meaningful relationships to gain the trust of your audience, as well as result in positive reviews and recommendations.
5 Advantages Of Employing Professional Digital Marketing Services
Businesses count on the help of the top agencies to outperform the competition and achieve their business goals.
Here are the top five advantages of working with a digital marketing company:
- Staying relevant in your industry: Your digital marketing specialists will develop an in-depth understanding of your industry and business environment which is essential for the success of your digital marketing efforts as these are some of the key factors that will improve your strategy.
- Being on the top of the latest trends: An online marketing agency will also keep you on top of the emerging trends in digital marketing and the latest market-tested tactics to help you reach your goals.
- Having access to premium digital marketing tools: The top agencies use expensive tools that automate their digital marketing strategies, provide analytical insight and help with day-to-day online marketing management efforts.
- Generating more quality leads: The tactics and tools your online marketing agency will provide you with, will help you get a deeper insight into your target market behavior and help you identify better buyer personas.
- Getting analytical reports: Your digital marketing specialists will also provide you with useful data on your audience, competitors and brand which can help you improve your online marketing strategies.
How To Choose The Best Digital Marketing Company For Your Business
Here are five factors that will help you identify the most qualified and suitable digital marketing partners for your business:
- Industry experience: The digital marketing agency you hire should have experience in your industry. Those digital marketing specialists who have already served clients in your niche know your target market and competition well and can help you meet your goals successfully.
- Project management: Online marketing companies that use work management tools are more likely to help you achieve your desired results as well. They are more organized, meet deadlines successfully and increase customer satisfaction.
- Location: The best online marketing companies have offices around the world. Whether you like to outsource a company or you’d rather work with a team that is close to your location depends on your preferences.
- Reviews: Digital marketing specialists that have positive reviews and recommendations are more trustworthy, have completed projects successfully and have helped their past clients achieve the desired results.
- Cost: Online marketing companies offer different pricing plans that are based on their services, expertise and seniority. Not all of them will fit your budget, but businesses should consider that the more they invest in digital marketing, the higher ROI they will enjoy.
5 Factors To Consider Before Researching Online Marketing Companies
Before you choose the right online marketing agency, make sure you are prepared for the search.
Here are a few factors to consider:
- Your business goals: Define your goals and understand what part of your online presence you want to improve before you start your search for a digital marketing company.
- Your partnership goals: Think about the expectations you will have of the partnership with the online marketing agency you will hire and communicate them with your future partners.
- Your target audience: Research your audience in terms of location, age and interests to understand your target market effectively. Knowing who they are and what they want will allow you to meet their needs successfully.
- Your competitors: Find out how your biggest competitors are better than you and what are their strengths and weaknesses. This will help you take a competitive advantage and better understand customer expectations.
- Your budget: Think about how much you can spend on digital marketing services. However, bear in mind that the more money you allocate, the higher ROI you will generate.
Before you reach out to any of the top agencies, make sure you analyze your business well so that the marketers you hire are able to understand your objectives and deliver you the desired results.
10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing Digital Marketing Specialists
Once you identify a few of the prospective top agencies, the next step is to set up interviews with each of them to gain more perspective on their expertise, company culture and to try to envision your partnership.
Here’s what to ask:
- Have you ever worked with clients in my industry before?
- What results have you helped them achieve?
- Where can I see your up-to-date portfolio?
- How long would it take for my business to see results?
- Which metrics and tools do you use to track the effectiveness of your online marketing strategies?
- How do you stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends?
- Will I be involved in the projects and how?
- Will I receive performance reports and how often?
- How will you help me stand out from my competitors?
- What is the exact cost of the digital marketing services you offer?
How Do Top Digital Marketing Agencies Charge For Their Work?
Most of the top agencies charge per hour. The average rates range from agency to agency and country to country.
For instance, a US-based digital marketing company might charge you $100-$175 per person per hour.
However, if you choose to work with digital marketing specialists based in Eastern Europe, you might pay as low as $40 per hour.
Some of the agencies will also offer project-based or retainer rates. In this case, the cost of digital marketing services will mainly depend on the following factors:
- The estimated timeframe of the project: The project duration will depend on several factors including the type of services you need and the results you want to achieve.
- The type of digital marketing services you need: Digital marketing projects vary in their complexity. For instance, creating content for an ad is not the same as developing a blog post. The more work the project requires, the higher the cost will be.
- The type of tools and third-party resources they use: Top agencies also use different assets like stock images, specialized analytics, advertising and strategies tools that contribute to the success of your project and these will influence the company cost structure.
- The number of digital marketing specialists that work on the project: The number of specialists along with their expertise and seniority can also affect the cost of your project.
Picked A Digital Marketing Agency? Here Are The Last Few Tips To Ensure The Success Of Your Partnership
You have partnered with an online marketing agency and your digital transformation is underway.
But your efforts shouldn’t end there.
There are a few more tips to consider after you sign a contract with one of the top digital marketing agencies:
- Stay on top of the latest trends: Digital marketing is constantly changing. The best practices that work now may not work in the future. This is why you need to be aware of the latest developments continuously so that you understand what your digital marketing company is doing and why, and you do not stifle progress.
- Be responsive and cooperative: We all know that running a business is not an easy thing to do. However, you should always make time for your digital marketers because cooperation is essential in the success of your project. Consider them as business partners who work as hard as you to grow your business.
- Dig into data: Pay detailed attention to the analytical reports your digital marketing company sends. These include essential metrics that can tell you how well your brand is performing and whether your current strategies work.
Follow these tips to ensure the success of your project.