Top Healthcare Digital Marketing Agencies
Our experts have ranked the top healthcare digital marketing agencies based on their project for healthcare organizations, client reviews, cost-effectiveness and other criteria. These are the top three:
Digital Silk is the US Digital Marketing agency centered on creating exceptional marketing services for clients from different industries from automotive, legal to a healthcare one. Their main objective is to build a strong business presence of their clients in the digital world by offering them higher conversions, increased traffic, and visibility.
Best Healthcare Digital Marketing Agencies – 2020 Rankings
Scroll down our full list of the top-ranked healthcare digital marketing specialists. Each agency has been carefully vetted to facilitate your search for the right digital marketing partner.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Advice Media||https://www.advicemedia.com||Utah||50 - 99||$130/hr||Under $1,000|
|2. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|3. Adcoast||https://adcoast.com||Texas||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+|
|4. Fast Track Marketing||https://www.fast-trackmarketing.com||Colorado||Under 49||$85/hr||Under $1,000|
|5. IPNY||https://www.ipny.com||New York||Under 49||$250/hr||$50,000+|
|6. iMedia inc||https://www.imediainc.com||New Jersey||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|7. Fireworx||https://www.fwx.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$90/hr||$10,000+|
|8. Schaefer Advertising||https://schaeferadvertising.com||Texas||Under 49||$175/hr||Inquire|
|9. tictoc digital||https://www.tictocdigital.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$122/hr||Inquire|
|10. ESimplified Inc||http://esimplified.ca||Canada||Under 49||$90/hr||$1,000+|
|11. Callis Integrated Marketing||https://ecallis.com||Missouri||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|12. OptFirst Internet Marketing||https://www.optfirst.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|13. WEBER ASSOCIATES||http://weberassoc.com||Ohio||50 - 99||Inquire||$1,000+|
|14. ClickReady Marketing||https://www.clickreadymarketing.com||Georgia||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|15. Newman Web Solutions||https://www.newmanwebsolutions.com||Georgia||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|16. Argency||https://argency.com.ar||Argentina||Under 49||$50/hr||Inquire|
|17. FireCask||https://firecask.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|18. Clustox||https://www.clustox.com||Pakistan||Under 49||$20/hr||$10,000+|
|19. Navitas Marketing||http://www.navitasmarketing.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|20. Mod Girl Marketing||https://www.modgirlmarketing.com||California||Under 49||$200/hr||Inquire|
|21. Opacity Design Group Ltd||https://www.opacitydesigngroup.com||Canada||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|22. Media Components - Digital Marketing Agency||https://www.mediacomponents.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+|
|23. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|24. Telos Digital Marketing||https://telosdm.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|25. Stevens & Tate Marketing||https://stevens-tate.com||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|26. SONDORA MARKETING||https://sondoramarketing.com||Switzerland||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|27. Brenton Way||https://brentonway.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
What Differentiates Healthcare Digital Marketing Agencies From The Rest?
73% of consumers use online search engines to research medical treatments. (MdConnectInc)
Your prospective clients are turning to search to ask questions, while Google and other search engines are turning to local organizations like yours to provide the answers. Being visible on search, social media platforms, and online in general, will put you on the map of many prospective clients.
While anyone can build a website and open a social media page, the challenge for healthcare organizations, however, is building authority with their online presence. This is why the leaders turn to specialized digital marketing professionals for help.
Along with providing their digital marketing services, these agencies are familiar with the landscape of the medical industry. They know
- How to keep up with changing regulations and privacy practices
- How to position your brand in the competitive market
- Your target market, their behavior and preferences
What Are The Most Effective Digital Marketing Services For Healthcare Organizations?
Healthcare digital marketing companies offer a variety of services to increase your organization’s visibility, improve brand reputation and build authority in your field. Here are some of the most effective services they provide:
Content marketing is an umbrella term for marketing tactics that rely on strategic content creation and management, including
- Web copy
- Downloadable resources such as case studies, brochures and eBooks
- And more
Creating unique and valuable content will boost your organization’s rankings on search, reinforce your brand and establish credibility via knowledge-sharing.
Social Media Marketing
71% of consumers who have had a good social media experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (GetAmbassador)
Your digital marketing partner will improve your presence, following and engagement on social media using a mix of organic and paid campaigns. Most importantly, they will create social media strategies that comply with the platforms’ rules on the promotion of healthcare products and services.
Some of the social media marketing services these agencies provide are:
- Social media content creation and management
- Social media customer support
- Paid advertising
- Performance measurement and optimization
- And more
Email Marketing Campaigns
Email marketing has an ROI of 4400%. (EmailExpert)
Email marketing is one of the staples of digital marketing and the one with the most immediate ROI. It is a very cost-effective way of growing your brand presence.
Online marketing specialists use email to:
- Keep your existing and prospective clients engaged
- Keep your existing and prospective clients informed of your latest news and promotions
- Grow your website traffic
- And more
Paid And Organic Search (PPC & SEO)
Digital marketing experts will use on and off-page SEO tactics to improve your location-based rankings. As a result, you will see an increase in:
- Service inquiries
- Your web traffic
- Your appointments and foot traffic
- Brand awareness
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a paid advertising tactic that helps you position your pages among the top three Google search results almost instantly.
As 41% of total clicks go to the top three paid ads, this tactic is highly effective in driving qualified leads to your website, funneling more prospective clients through your carefully set up channels.
Why Hire A Healthcare Digital Marketing Agency Instead Of In-House Experts?
Besides enjoying the professional and specialized digital marketing services, hiring digital marketing experts offers significant advantages over handing digital marketing in-house. Some of these include:
- No overhead: Digital marketing tools and other third-party resources can be costly, not to mention the standard overheads that come with hiring inhouse specialists. All of these charges are built into digital marketing agencies’ fees, giving you more visibility over your digital marketing expenses.
- Flexible contracts: Agency contracts allow you to scale your online marketing efforts and expenditure up or down depending on your business requirements.
- Access to premium tools: Digital marketing agencies use a set of third-party tools for deep analytics, content planning, management, competition monitoring and more. This allows them to create deeply insightful and effective campaigns for your organization.
- Efficient resource management: Hiring a digital marketing agency allows your organization to focus on its core services while improving its online presence.
How To Choose A Healthcare Digital Marketing Agency For Your Organization
As a healthcare organization, you operate under strict rules and your marketing efforts are no exception.
Here are some key questions to consider when looking for a digital marketing partner:
How Well Do They Understand Your Industry Ecosystem And Its Laws?
Visiting their online profiles will give you some insight into your candidates’ domain experience and expertise.
While this a useful asset, it doesn’t guarantee that the agency is aware and compliant with the patient data protection and other relevant laws your organization must strictly abide by.
This is why interviewing your candidates is one of the most important steps in your partner selection process.
Scroll down for the top 10 questions to ask a healthcare digital marketing agency.
Do They Provide The Services You Need?
Digital marketing is a set of tactics designed to improve your online presence. However, not all companies specialize in the same channels and strategies.
Identify your digital marketing requirements and search for specialists who can answer them. These can be:
- End-to-end digital marketing services
- Digital marketing consultancy
- Web copy and content writing
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- And more
Do Their Fees Fit Your Budget?
Depending on their organization and cost structure, digital marketing agencies command different rates. These can range from $50 to nearly $200 per hour, or $1,000 to over $10,000 per project.
To facilitate your search, define your online marketing budget.
Scroll up to our ranking list to see the average rates, correlate them with agency locations and portfolios, and determine a budget accordingly.
Does Their Company Culture Complement Yours?
Corporate culture informs the management style, communication and bussiness approach – all of which will shape your agency partnership.
To assess your candidates’ cultural fit, take these steps:
- Read client reviews and testimonials on independent platforms
- Observe their communication partners in email exchanges and during phone calls
- Take note of their responsiveness
- Pay attention to their internal dynamics
- Image your day-to-day interactions based on these observations
10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing Healthcare Digital Marketing Agencies
The second step in searching for the right healthcare digital marketing specialist is to ask them the right questions at your meeting.
Write down or memorize these and be sure to ask them during your talk.
- Which of your healthcare projects would you highlight and why?
- How do you ensure your healthcare marketing campaigns comply with the relevant industry and user protection laws?
- How will you store and handle our sensitive data?
- What happens in case of data breach? Have you a crisis management plan in place?
- What are some of the latest or up-and-coming digital marketing trends that will affect/benefit our industry?
- How do your price your services and what is the ideal budget we should allocate for digital marketing?
- How would we track performance?
- When can we expect to see results?
- Who would be our key contacts?
- How will we work together to achieve goals?
Found The Right Healthcare Digital Marketing Agency? Take These Last Few Steps Before Signing The Contract
To build a solid base for your collaboration, be sure to:
- Negotiate: Many organizations take the agencies’ offering at face value, while there is always room for negotiation. Whether it the rates or the resources allocated to you, find that sweet spot between your requirement and your partner’s capacities.
- Your cooperation begins after the contract or agreement is signed: Don’t hand over access to any profiles or accounts until your roles, responsibilities and deliverables are clearly defined.
- Is there something vital missing? Have a professional attorney evaluate the contract for this to ensure your sensitive data and your organization are protected.