Digital Silk is a Digital Marketing agency with headquarters in Miami focused on Creating Superior Digital Experiences for their clients. With the 360-degree strategies, they create cutting-edge brand strategies, websites, apps and results-driven marketing campaigns for mid-size to large companies that demand results and first-class service.
Top Digital Marketing Companies In Miami
Carefully analyzing the market in search of the best digital marketing companies in Miami, our expert analysts have compiled a comprehensive list of vetted professionals who offer a wide range of services. To begin your search for the ideal digital marketing partner, check out three top-ranked Miami digital agencies below.
CCOM Group Inc. is a full-service marketing communications agency offering digital marketing, PR and events services. The agency works with local clients as well as international brands across industries including automotive, big pharma and insurance – to name a few.
Vertical3 Media is a digital marketing and advertising agency headquartered in Miami and with offices in Barcelona and Bogota. Some of the agency’s services include SEO, PPC, social media and video marketing. Vertical3 Media works with clients of all sizes and across industries.
Best Digital Marketing Firms in Miami – 2020 Rankings
Scroll down our full list of the select digital marketing companies in Miami to find the perfect partner for your brand. Compare the companies by size, average budget and hourly rates, and visit their websites to learn more.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+
|2. CCOM Group Inc.||https://www.ccomgroupinc.com||Florida||100 - 249||$125/hr||Inquire
|3. Vertical3 Media||https://www.vertical3media.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|4. Cappen||http://www.cappen.com||Florida||Under 49||$60/hr||$10,000+
|5. MyCity Social||http://www.mycitysocial.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|6. Diaz & Cooper Advertising||https://www.diazcooper.com||Florida||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|7. OptFirst Internet Marketing||https://www.optfirst.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire
|8. eterpro||https://eterpro.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|9. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|10. MSalesLeads||http://www.msalesleads.com||Florida||Under 49||$25/hr||$1,000+
|11. S3Media||http://s3media.net||Florida||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|12. Avatar||http://avatarla.com||Florida||100 - 249||$45/hr||$10,000+
|13. Llizo Marketing||https://llizo.marketing||Florida||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+
|14. Outsmart Labs||https://outsmartlabs.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$50,000+
|15. Web Design Plus SEO||https://www.webdesignplusseo.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|16. Modofi||https://modofi.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+
|17. Screen Media Group||https://www.screenmediagroup.com||Florida||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+
|18. Link2CITY||http://www.link2city.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+
|19. Agency Madison||https://agencymadison.com||Florida ||Under 49||$25/hr||Under $1,000
|20. Roar Media||https://roarmedia.com||Florida ||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire
|21. Play Media||https://play-media.org||Florida ||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+
|22. Titan SEO Group||https://titanseogroup.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|23. Brenton Way||https://brentonway.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
What Differentiates Digital Marketing Firms In Miami From Other US-Based Competitors?
Miami online marketing agencies operate in the area of internet marketing, focusing on brand promotion and improvement of image and visibility.
They serve small businesses, start-ups and big enterprises, both locally and internationally.
Competing in a lively market, they have to stay on top of the latest trends in the digital world and to follow and utilize emerging digital technologies to deliver the highest level of service to their clients.
What sets Miami digital marketing agencies apart from the rest is their thorough knowledge of the local market, their experience with local clients and customers, and the understanding of the multi-ethnic audience they are speaking to.
With 68.6% of its population being of Hispanic or Latino origin and with over 1.7 million Spanish speakers, Miami is a diverse and truly bilingual US hub. As a result, most local agencies work in a bilingual environment and offer services in English and Spanish alike.
Often featuring fully bilingual teams, online marketing companies in Miami offer full-stack business marketing solutions through analysis, planning, and development to deliver measurable results.
A high-converting digital marketing agency in Miami will:
- Manage your social media channels
- Care for your brand
- Make sure your website is optimized and functional
- Create and deliver valuable content
- Manage PPC campaigns
- Write copy
- Produce videos
- And more
Miami Digital Marketing Agencies Tend To Develop Deep Expertise In These Industries
Through their exposure and close collaboration with organizations in locally dominant industries, many Miami-based online marketing agencies develop deep industry expertise in:
- International trade
- Life sciences
- Financial services
Other industries Miami digital marketers typically specialize in are:
- Food and beverage
- And more
What Can A Miami Digital Marketing Company Do For Your Business?
Regardless of the size of your company or the market position of your brand, web marketing firms can push your business forward by getting you more leads.
Some of the benefits of working with a digital marketing agency in Miami are:
- Improve your brand positioning: For a Florida-based business, hiring a Miami web marketing agency is the best move. They will recognize your goals and needs and design the best strategy to position your brand and create an extraordinary image for your company.
- Engage the local audience: A web marketing agency in Miami will know how to engage and inspire the local audience – the effect of which can easily pour over into the international waters, especially in the Spanish speaking countries. Bilingual assets of digital companies can easily be a door to a much larger market than expected since there are over 460 million native Spanish speakers in the world.
- Watch your progress through analytics: The best online marketing agencies will always offer to track your project through relevant analytics and support their work with data. The usual reporting period is one month. This should give you a steady insight into your brand’s progress.
- Benefit from a custom strategy: Miami web marketing agencies are the best choice for Florida businesses because they have unique and complete insights into local markets. Key features they promote are completely custom strategies to build and evolve your brand.
What Are The Best Digital Marketing Services To Employ In Miami?
Operating in a bilingual environment, many Miami digital marketing agencies offer services in both English and Spanish, and have bilingual in-house team members.
Prior to searching a Miami digital marketing agency to partner with, you should have a clear idea of your business needs and goals. This will help you narrow down the choice of the best specialist firms for you.
These are the most common services Miami online marketing agencies provide:
- 360° digital marketing services: Digital marketing firms in Miami develop plans to integrate all available marketing channels. Through them, they will conduct a strategy to drive growth and fulfill your brand’s goals.
- Brand management: Web marketing agencies in Miami can help you design and develop your brand from the start, monitoring its growth and success. Your brand will stand out, garner loyal followers and maintain consistent quality with professional curation.
- Social media: Miami digital marketing agencies will take care of your social media channels, design and monitor campaigns and reach more followers to establish your market position and build a strong image.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Digital marketing agency in Miami will improve your rankings and make sure your business climbs up the first page of Google with the latest tools and proven SEO strategies.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing: Through PPC campaigns, online promotion agencies will target the right audience and expand the pool of your potential customers in the quickest way. Every PPC strategy is personalized in accordance with the client’s budget and market aspirations.
- Video marketing: Every image-rich website needs great image solutions. With their photo and video services, Miami digital marketing agencies expand their service portfolio into the sphere of art. Visuals are what can make or break a brand, and your marketing partner will make sure that the right images serve your brand well.
- Individual consulting: Digital marketing companies in Miami also offer individual consulting services. The individual approach is perfect for entrepreneurs and organizations, as it provides a unique agency insight into the business’ potential and suggests actionable strategies to implement.
How Much Do Digital Marketing Companies In Miami Charge For Their Services?
Miami digital marketing agency prices differ depending on the agency, its location, experience, team size and expertise. While many agencies prefer to charge hourly, some are ready to negotiate a cost per project.
Depending on the scope, the price per project can be as low as $1,000 and can surpass $100K. Average prices for most projects to begin with a range from $5000 to $10K, with a tendency to increase depending on the situation.
When considering the price of the Miami digital marketing agency service, you should know the factors that go into it:
- Project timeframe: The time agency team members spend analyzing your business and drafting your strategy.
- Cost of specific services: Depending on your needs and marketing channels, each of those calculate towards the final price.
- The number of team members engaged: Depending on the services you require, the number of agency team members will differ and so will the final cost.
To get the exact price, it’s best to contact each digital marketing agency in Miami individually and ask for a quote.
What Are The Advantages of Working With A Digital Marketing Firm in Miami?
There are many advantages to hiring a digital marketing agency, especially if you are lacking a qualified in-house team.
Here are some of the advantageous reasons to partner with a digital marketing agency in Miami:
- The prolific use of all the latest Internet tools to raise brand awareness
- Targeted outreach campaigns to get to the right local and international consumers
- Knowledge of the local market and the supply/demand situation
- Implementation of cost-effective methods that drive results quickly
- Understanding of the content you need and the language your audience seeks
- Experience in online sales
- Consideration of your brand in relation to the global market
- And more
Some of the results you can expect from this partnership are:
- Industry-tailored campaigns: As mentioned earlier, most Miami-based agencies develop expertise in particular industries, allowing them to develop deeply insightful, industry-tailored digital marketing strategy and campaigns that appeal to the target market.
- Implementation of the latest trends: Working with Miami web marketing companies will allow you to keep up with the latest trends in the field and continue to raise interest.
- More leads: Digital marketing campaigns will widen your customer pool and generate more relevant leads, keeping your business afloat.
- Useful analytics: Reports presented by Maimi online marketing agencies will give you more insight into your business potential and pinpoint problems that need your attention.
How Do Digital Marketing Agencies In Miami Achieve Business Results
In a vast US market and especially in such a competitive climate like Miami, online marketing agencies employ many different methods to achieve results.
If you are looking to invest in a sound marketing strategy, your concerns should include the methods a prospective agency uses as well as the ROI you will see at the end.
Here are the methods digital marketing companies in Miami use to accomplish results:
The initial step of the digital marketing strategy is always the audit. Agency must analyze your online presence and your website health to determine the needed steps. Also, they need to check your competitors and identify what needs to be improved and what is your chance for growth.
In the following phase, the agency needs to define goals and customer persona. They need to research their likes, places they shop, times they are the most active and the best way to approach them. This strategic step is a team effort, starting with brainstorming and research to come up with the plan that’s right for your brand.
When the strategy is designed and your website is ready, the next step is the launch of your presentation and planned campaigns. This action is always followed by a lot of monitoring and analytics that will show you the progress and measure success.
Strategy & Performance Optimization
The final step of the strategy is a direct result of the data produced by monitoring and analytics. According to the initial results, the agency will help you tweak and optimize your content, campaigns and overall strategy to improve results, acquire more leads and reach a broader group of people. The data can sometimes show surprising results and open up completely new channels for growth that will require more strategizing and planning.
How To Choose The Right Miami Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
At this point, you have a pretty good overview of why hiring a digital marketing company in Miami is a good idea. However, you still need to consider your own position when you select one.
Here are several factors you need to think about when choosing the best online marketing agency for you:
- Determine a Budget: How much you’re able to spend on marketing will determine the type of agency and service you need. Make sure to be clear about your budget from the get-go and you’ll know what to expect.
- Experience in your industry: Check out the agency portfolio before you book a meeting. This will give you insight into their experience in your industry and the results they produced. It’s always better to hire someone who knows what they’re doing in terms of the business sector.
- Client Reviews: Check for any client reviews and read through them as much as you can. This will allow you to get insight from your prospective point of view and recognize the strong suits of the agency you’re looking into and see where any problems might arise. Reputation is extremely important when seeking a business partner.
Found The Right Digital Marketing Firm in Miami? Here Are A Few Last Tips To Ensure A Successful Start To Your Partnership
After you select the right web marketing agency for you, it’s time to reach out and start the conversation.
Here are several things you need to talk about with your new internet marketing partner to make sure your collaboration will take the right course:
- Learn what information, documents and data they need from you
- Share your business goals to define the goals of your online promotion
- Seek consultancy/expert opinion on your choice of digital marketing channels and target market
- Negotiate a good package deal
- Make sure you are assigned an account manager as your direct point of contact