K2 Analytics specializes in digital marketing and offers web design, social media marketing, SEO, PPC, and content creation. The agency has worked with clients from different industries, from entertainment, finance to real estate.
Top PPC Agencies
Did you know that pay-per-click (PPC) traffic has 50% higher conversion rates than organic traffic?
Our expert analysts researched thousands of top PPC agencies around the world that can help you capture high-quality leads via paid ads. Find a trusted partner based on location, average cost, team size and more. Here are the top three agencies:
Pixel Productions is a full-service Website Design and development company located in Oregon. Their main focus to boost clients’ business value is on original graphics, effective website functionalities, and practical marketing strategies, such as email marketing, SEO, PPC, Copywriting.
Creating Superior Digital Experiences for their high demanding clients is one of the main aims of Digital Silk agency. Using contemporary brand strategies, new forms of website and apps creation, results-driven marketing with high-level PPC services they will respond to mid-size and large companies’ strong requirements.
Top PPC Management Agencies – 2020 Rankings
Here is an extended list of best PPC management agencies that can bring you high-quality traffic and more conversions.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. K2 Analytics Inc||https://www.k2analytics.com||Nevada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|2. Pixel Productions Inc.||https://www.pixelproductionsinc.com||Oregon||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|3. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|4. JumpFly||https://www.jumpfly.com||Illinois||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|5. Page Zero Media||https://www.pagezero.com||Canada||Under 49||Inquire||$25,000+|
|6. iPullRank||http://ipullrank.com||New York||Under 49||$80/hr||$10,000+|
|7. Blue Laser Digital||https://www.bluelaserdigital.com||Ohio||Under 49||$130/hr||$10,000+|
|8. McKay Advertising + Activation||http://www.mckayadvertising.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||Inquire|
|9. Ernst Media||https://ernstmedia.co||Washington||Under 49||$95/hr||$1,000+|
|10. Advertise Robot||https://advertiserobot.com||California||100 - 249||$25/hr||Under $1,000|
|11. MacRAE'S Marketing||https://www.macraes.com||Canada||Under 49||$25/hr||Inquire|
|12. TopSpot Internet Marketing||https://www.topspot.com||Texas||100 - 249||$175/hr||$10,000+|
|13. Mayple||https://mayple.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|14. Greenlane Marketing||https://www.greenlanemarketing.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$225/hr||$10,000+|
|15. BusinessOnline||https://www.businessol.com||California||Under 49||$185/hr||Inquire|
|16. Inflow||https://www.goinflow.com||Colorado||Under 49||$175/hr||$1,000+|
|17. Prima Posizione Srl||https://www.prima-posizione.it||Italy||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|18. Web Talent Marketing||https://www.webtalentmarketing.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$175/hr||$10,000+|
|19. Get The Clicks||https://www.gettheclicks.com||Florida||Under 49||$55/hr||$1,000+|
|20. Market Ease Business Promotions||http://marketease.com.au||Australia||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|21. OneIMS||https://www.oneims.com||Illinois||50 - 99||Inquire||$1,000+|
|22. Perfect Search Media||https://www.perfectsearchmedia.com||Illinois||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|23. BlueMatrix Media||https://www.bluematrixmedia.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|24. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|25. Stevens & Tate Marketing||https://stevens-tate.com||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|26. Part Three||https://www.partthree.com||Illinois||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+|
|27. Brenton Way||https://brentonway.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
How To Choose The Right PPC Management Firm For Your Business
There are plenty of options and you don’t know where to start your search for the best PPC management agency?
These tips will help get you started:
Find out if the agency has worked with clients in your niche. This will fast-track your campaign strategy, creation and management processes as agencies with domain expertise do not need to spend much time on knowledge building. They know your business ecosystem, your competition and your audience.
To find out which pricing models and average feed PPC agencies typically charge, scroll down this guide. Once you get a sense of the average rates, determine a budget you are willing to invest in your PPC strategy. You can always get in touch with a few PPC agencies for consultation on this matter.
Reviews and testimonials
Check the agencies’ reviews on non-affiliated platforms to get a better sense of their business ethics and the quality of their output.
You should also ask the PPC management experts whether they are a Google partner and have earned other PPC certificates. This will give you a confirmation of their paid ad management expertise.
Discover what strategies they have, how they conduct market and competition research, how they target the right keywords and how they analyze data to ensure you partner with ethical experts. Scroll down to find 20 questions to ask a PPC agency.
What Is A PPC Agency?
PPC management companies promote brands and their products and services by running PPC (pay-per-click) ads.
The PPC management services these agencies offer include:
- PPC strategy: They discover and target keywords, do audience research and competition analysis, which are essential in creating successful campaigns.
- Campaign creation: PPC management experts also build campaigns including content development, setting bids, designing banners and more.
- Campaign monitoring: They dig into data and measure the effectiveness of the campaigns, targeted key phrases and their strategies.
- Campaign management: PPC management companies check campaign progress day-to-day to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Retargeting campaigns: They reach a high-quality target market by using demographics and audience behavior as well.
- And more
Why Hire A PPC Management Company?
Anyone can run PPC campaigns, but not everyone can create the ones that convert. This is where PPC experts come in.
Here are a few reasons why you should hire a PPC management company, and let the experts handle this type of internet marketing for you:
- Targeting the right keywords: Doing in-depth keyword research is important in the campaign effectiveness. PPC management companies have access to premium tools which will not only help them drive the right keyword phrases but also take a competitive advantage.
- Tracking results: Measuring how well PPC ads are performing is also essential in the success of the project. PPC management experts know which metrics to focus on to improve their strategies and bring you better results.
- Creating effective copy: The best PPC advertisements that generate more clicks and make more sales are those that include high-quality and effective content. So, top PPC agencies choose the words of the copy carefully to make leads convert.
- Keeping up with the ever-changing PPC environments: The PPC world continuously changes and this is something that top PPC agencies constantly follow. So, they will devote their time and keep your campaigns up-to-date.
- Developing a winning strategy: The more competitive your industry is, the more it would be difficult for you to stand out. This is why implementing effective strategies is of high importance in your marketing efforts. PPC management experts know what it takes to push you a step in front of your competitors and steal their clients.
What’s more, here are a few statistics that highlight the importance of PPC management services:
PPC is the third biggest generator of website conversions with 17%. (Formstack)
Running Google paid ads increases brand awareness by 80%. (SmallBizGenius)
PPC-generated web traffic records 50% higher conversions than organically generated traffic. (WorldLead)
In other words: users who click on PPC campaigns are more likely to buy from you than those who land on your website via organic search.
The Advantages Of Employing Professional PPC Management Services
There are many great reasons why brands should consider PPC management services. This type of marketing is especially important for small businesses since it helps them compete with larger ones.
Here are its key advantages:
- Building better brand recognition: By targeting the right people and showing ads more frequently, your PPC management company will make sure more people learn about your brand’s existence and increase its recognition.
- Increasing website traffic: When done right, PPC campaigns can generate a high number of clicks while increasing traffic. With the help of a PPC management company, you will reach the right audience and make it visit your website.
- Driving results instantly: Doing PPC campaigns, you can reach thousands of people searching for your services in a very short time. However, targeting the right keywords is of great importance as well. PPC management experts have experience in your industry and know exactly which key phrases to use.
- Boosting sales and profit: By targeting the right audience and generating high-quality traffic, top PPC agencies bring your business valuable prospects that are more likely to convert. Thereby, they indirectly impact closing more deals and increasing profit.
Investing your time and money in a PPC management company can make a huge difference for your brand.
However, before you pick any of the above-mentioned companies, keep reading to find out the factors that will help you make a smart but yet an easy choice.
20 Questions To Ask When Interviewing PPC Management Experts
- How do you ensure that you target the right keywords your PPC campaigns?
- How do you conduct market research and competition analysis?
- Do you have experience developing campaigns for our industry?
- Have you ever worked with any of our competitors or businesses similar to ours?
- What results you have delivered to them?
- Do you have an up-to-date portfolio where I can see what projects you have worked on?
- How will you adjust your strategies to our business needs?
- Who will work on my projects?
- Are you a Google certified partner?
- How many clients do you work with at this point?
- How can you help us increase our website traffic and sales?
- What tools and resources do you use to develop your strategies?
- How do you stay up-to-date with the latest PPC trends?
- Do you use a project management tool?
- How will you make sure that the deadlines are met?
- How do you track the performance of the campaigns?
- What metrics do you track exactly?
- How do you cope with unsuccessful campaign results?
- Will you provide us with analytical reports on our campaigns?
- Will you need any help from our team?
How Does A PPC Management Agency Charge For Its Services?
The top PPC agencies on the market charge differently and offer different pricing plans including:
- Performance-based fee: The PPC management companies charge as much as they deliver.
- Flat fee: You and your PPC agency agree on a fixed amount for each click.
- Percentage of ad spend: The top PPC agencies charge a certain amount of total ad spend.
What’s more, most of the top PPC agencies also charge hourly.
Thereby, a US-based PPC management agency could approximately ask about $100-$175, whereas the PPC management experts in the outsourced countries would require about $35+.
Picked A PPC Agency? Here’s What To Do Before Signing The Contract
Now that you’ve got familiar with the advantages of working with a PPC management firm and discovered the factors on how to choose the right one, the next step to do is to make the choice.
Signing the contract!
Before you put your signature on the agreement, make sure you negotiate and agree with all the clauses.
What’s more, make sure that your agreement or contract address your data security, outlining how your data will be handled and agreeing to all the relevant user data protection laws.