Top Digital Marketing Agencies For Restaurants
Did you know that as many as 90% of your prospective customers are looking you up online before making a reservation at your restaurant?
The online landscape for local hospitality businesses is becoming more lucrative, as well as competitive. Our expert analysts have ranked the top digital marketing agencies for restaurants to help your business dominate local searches, ranks and lists. These are the top three:
DC Design House is a Canadian, award-winning agency whose branding, storytelling and marketing campaigns expertise helps numerous clients reach the next phase of growth. Their core expertise includes PR, video production and marketing, social media, advertising and more.
Best Digital Marketing Agencies To Hire For Restaurants – 2020 Rankings
Your options are plenty. Our experts have identified and ranked more reliable digital marketing experts specialized in the hospitality industry. Here is the full list:
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. The AD Agency||https://theadagency.com||Washington DC||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|2. Dc Design House Inc.||https://dcdesignhouse.ca||Canada||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire|
|3. Engenius||https://engeniusweb.com||South Carolina||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|4. CREATIVE MINDWORKS||https://creativemindworks.com||Florida||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|5. Backbone Technology||http://www.backbone.digital||Canada||50 - 99||$80/hr||$10,000+|
|6. Public Advertising Agency, Inc.||https://www.publicadagency.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|7. Divining Point||https://www.diviningpoint.com||Texas||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+|
|8. Diace Designs, Inc||https://www.diacedesigns.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|9. Sedulous||https://www.sedulous.co||India||Under 49||$10/hr||Under $1,000|
|10. Primary||https://www.primary360.com||Massachusetts||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|11. WebCorp||https://webcorp.ec||Ecuador||Under 49||$25/hr||Under $1,000|
|12. Grow Digital Services Ltd||https://www.grow-london.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|13. Conecto||http://conecto.co||Colorado||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|14. Pilates Digital||https://pilates.io||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|15. iQlance Solutions||https://www.iqlance.com||Canada||Under 49||$25/hr||$1,000+|
|16. VM Interactive||https://vminteractive.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$20/hr||Under $1,000|
|17. Art Fresh Inc.||http://www.art-fresh.ca||Canada||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|18. Wowbix Digital Marketing||https://wowbix.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$40/hr||$1,000+|
|19. Bond Creative Group||https://bondcreativegroup.com||Alabama||Under 49||$100/hr||Under $1,000|
|20. Digitally Up||https://digitallyup.com.au||Australia||Under 49||$20/hr||Inquire|
|21. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|22. Brenton Way||https://brentonway.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
Why Invest In Digital Marketing For Restaurants?
90% of guests check out a restaurant online before dining. (Upserve)
With the rise of local search, review platforms and image-driven social media like Instagram and TikTok, restaurants have more channels and opportunities to reach their audiences than ever.
However, as the digital marketing landscape evolves, so does the competition. This is why hospitality businesses are outsourcing their digital marketing efforts to professionals.
Besides enjoying the professional services, outsourcing your digital marketing efforts brings several business benefits:
- It allows your teams to focus on their main line of work
- You don’t have to employ and commit to new resources
- You work with a team of specialists rather than with a few generalists
- You get access to expensive digital marketing tools
Top Digital Marketing Services For Restaurants
While each business is unique, these digital marketing channels and tactics have proven to be the most efficient for restaurants and other hospitality businesses:
68% of restaurant operators use Facebook to promote their business, while 24% use Instagram. (Hubspot)
Digital marketing experts monitor the shifts in their “native” landscape, such as Facebook‘s increasing prioritization of friend and family relationships at the expense of brand-customer ones, as well the rise of Instagram’s location-based searches.
Social media is a diverse ecosystem. To make the most of it, your digital marketing partner will help you
- Identify the right channels
- Employ organic and paid tactics to grow brand exposure
- Create unique and engaging content
- Foster customer relationships
- Interact with qualified leads
The best digital marketing agencies develop high-quality content for all market segments and stages of the customer journey.
The most effective types of content for hospitality businesses are:
- Social media and video content build interest and desire
- Blog optimizes your rankings on search
- Digital PR improves brand awareness and perception
- Web content informs your audiences of your offering and rates
- The mix of these boosts your local SEO
- And more
Paid search and social media advertising are effective ways of encountering your prospective clients in their restaurant research journey.
Carefully targeted paid campaigns allow you to attract highly qualified leads identified by:
- Age and gender
- And more
Email marketing is a useful relationship building and maintenance channel for restaurants and other hospitality businesses.
Your digital marketing partner will use it to:
- Communicate promotions to your leads
- Send rewards to loyal customers
- Announce events and corporate updates
- Promote your digital content
- And more
A one-star increase on Yelp can boost a restaurant’s profits by up to 9%. (Harvard Business School)
Through carefully devised strategies, your digital marketing partner will improve client reviews and visibility on the independent ranking and review platforms.
The benefits of optimizing online feedback and third-party recognition include:
- Improvement of the local SEO
- Increase in brand awareness
- Improvement in brand perception
- And more
How To Choose The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Hospitality Business
To find the right partner for your business, focus on the agencies that demonstrate a deep understanding of your ecosystem and local business marketing.
Here are a few tips to help you in your search:
- Scan the market: If you are unaware of the skills and services available to you, start by learning about the agencies, their offering, average rates, past clients and more. Our ranking list is a great place to start.
- Focus on location-based marketing expertise: Brick and mortar businesses enjoy different online opportunities from digital ones. Not only do search engines recognize local search intent, but your searches are much more likely to convert. This is why you need experts in promoting local businesses online.
- Look for industry experience: Not a decisive factor, but surely a helpful one. Aware of your unique business ecosystem, agencies with previous hospitality experience are more likely to show results faster and develop more efficient strategies.
- Assess project portfolios: Visit the agencies’ websites and request samples of their past work to find a partner who can represent your business, supporting your vision and maintaining your standards.
- Assess their awareness and compliance with the relevant laws: Whether it is web accessibility or user data protection, look for partners who take all the necessary measures to respect and protect your users, as well as your business.
10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing Digital Marketing Agencies For Your Restaurant Business
- Which of your location-based marketing projects would you highlight and why?
- Who are your past clients in the hospitality industry?
- Which digital marketing channels and tactics do you specialize in and why?
- How do you incorporate online reputation management into your digital marketing strategy?
- How do you stay on top of the latest industry developments?
- Which platforms do you use for project management and marketing automation?
- How would we be able to monitor your performance?
- When could we expect to see the results?
- Which digital marketing budget would help us reach our business goals?
- Who would be our main points of contact at your organization?
Found A Digital Marketing Agency For Restaurants? Take This One Last Step Before Signing The Contract
Before committing to your digital marketing partner, be sure to clearly define your roles and responsibilities in terms of:
- Payment terms and methods
- User data protection
Your contract or agreement should reflect all these points to ensure transparency and to protect your business in case of unforeseeable events.