Digital Silk is an agency focused on Creating Superior Digital Experiences for their clients. They create cutting-edge brand and SEO strategies, websites, apps, results-driven marketing campaigns for mid-size to large companies that demand results and best-in-class service.
Best SEO Marketing Companies of 2020
Did you know that 75% of searchers never scroll past the first page of search engine results?
Our expert analysts have researched the best SEO marketing companies worldwide that can boost your business to coveted positions in search results. Here are the top three:
K2 Analytics specializes in digital marketing and offers web design, social media marketing, SEO, PPC, and content creation. The agency has worked with clients from different industries, from entertainment, finance to real estate.
Design House is an award-winning digital marketing agency that has experience in email marketing, social media marketing, PPC management and particularly specializes in SEO. They have worked with notable clients like Almond Pro, Florida International University and Tria Home across various industries such as education, food & beverage and manufacturing.
Top SEO Companies – 2020 Rankings
Here you will find the definitive list of the best SEO marketing agencies that can help your business rank higher, bring you more conversions and boost your sales.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|2. K2 Analytics Inc||https://www.k2analytics.com||Nevada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|3. DESIGNHOUSE||https://designhouseagency.com||Florida||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|4. Mint Design Agency||https://www.mintdesignagency.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|5. PBJ Marketing||https://pbjmarketing.com||New York||Under 49||$175/hr||$10,000+|
|6. Webby Central LLC||https://www.webbycentral.com||Massachusetts||50 - 99||$20/hr||Under $1,000|
|7. Mayple||https://mayple.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|8. Deprigo||https://www.deprigo.com||California||Under 49||$65/hr||$1,000+|
|9. Wakefly, Inc.||https://www.wakefly.com||Massachusetts||Under 49||$165/hr||Inquire|
|10. Base Element Digital LTD||https://www.baseelement.digital||France||Under 49||$80/hr||Inquire|
|11. Today's Local Media||https://todayslocalmedia.com||Texas||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|12. Jelly Digital Marketing and PR||https://jellymarketing.com||Canada||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|13. OCEANONE Design||https://OceanOneDesign.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|14. Elite SEM||https://www.elitesem.com||New York||250 - 499||Inquire||$1,000+|
|15. WayNext - digital agency||https://www.waynext.com||Portugal||Under 49||$40/hr||$1,000+|
|16. PixelRocket||https://pixelrocketapps.com||Georgia||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|17. Coteries SA||https://coteries.com||Switzerland||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|18. ESV Digital||http://www.esvdigital.com||Michigan||100 - 249||$150/hr||$50,000+|
|19. Hummingbird Creative Group||https://hummingbird-creative.com||North Carolina||Under 49||Inquire||$25,000+|
|20. Digital Authority Partners||https://www.digitalauthority.me||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$25,000+|
|21. Artimization||https://www.artimization.com||New York||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+|
|22. After Digital||https://afterdigital.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|23. Boostability||https://www.boostability.com||Utah||250 - 499||$40/hr||Under $1,000|
|24. Octopus||https://octopus.mx||Mexico||Under 49||$40/hr||$1,000+|
|25. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|26. 97 Switch||https://97switch.com||Illinois||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|27. Stevens & Tate Marketing||https://stevens-tate.com||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|28. Innovative Solutions Group||https://inovativhosting.com||Montana||Under 49||$75/hr||Under $1,000|
|29. Internest Agency||https://internest.agency||India||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|30. Aurora||https://www.seo-russia.com||Russia||Under 49||$25/hr||Under $1,000|
|31. Return on Now||https://returnonnow.com||Texas||Under 49||$200/hr||Inquire|
|32. Titan SEO Group||https://titanseogroup.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|33. Best Seo Company Canada||https://www.bestseocompanycanada.com||Canada||Under 49||$20/hr||Under $1,000|
|34. DeTorres Group||https://detorresgroup.com||Florida||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+|
|35. Ernst Media||https://ernstmedia.co||Washington||Under 49||$95/hr||$1,000+|
|36. Behavioral Health Network Resources||http://www.behavioralhealthnetworkresources.com||Florida||Under 49||$200/hr||$10,000+|
|37. Mule Media Inc||https://mulemediainc.com||Florida||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+|
|38. Ultimate SEO LLC||https://ultimateseo.org||Kentucky||Under 49||$75/hr||Under $1,000|
|39. LeadValets||https://www.leadvalets.com||Missouri||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|40. Visualwebz LLC||https://visualwebz.com||Washington||Under 49||$99/hr||$1,000+|
|41. Brenton Way||https://brentonway.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|42. Mash World||https://mash.world||Jordan||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|43. InsightWhale||https://insightwhale.com||Russia||Under 49||$55/hr||$1,000+|
How To Choose The Best SEO Marketing Company For Your Business
To make sure your company delivers the desired results, you need to find a partner who has demonstrated SEO experience and understands your needs.
Here are five key factors that will make your choice easier:
Define your goals
Clearly define your goals to be able to find the right SEO marketing agency. Identify what is about your online presence that you want to improve and communicate it with the best SEO marketing companies.
Set a budget
Think about how much you are able to spend on SEO services, and then ask the best SEO experts for a price estimate. This will help you understand which of the agencies you can afford. However, bear in mind that the more you invest, the better results you will enjoy.
Check their portfolio
Make sure the SEO marketing agency you choose has experience in working with clients in your niche. The more they know your industry, the better they will understand your goals.
Go through their reviews
Look at the comments previous customers have left about the potential SEO companies to understand how reliable they are.
See where they are located
Consider the location of the search engine marketing agency you hire. Think about whether you want to outsource a team or you like to work closely with your SEO marketing experts.
What Does An SEO Marketing Company Do?
The best SEO companies help brands improve their online visibility by analyzing their website and employing the best practices to rank them higher on search engines.
The services they offer include:
- Website audit: SEO marketing experts analyze your website and take into consideration on-page and off-page SEO factors making sure they include all the elements that your brand needs to rank higher on search engines.
- Keyword research: SEO specialists also research your target market and competition and identify ideal key phrases related to your industry to make sure your pages are visible for your audience.
- Content creation: The best SEO companies create different types of high quality and valuable content that has a purpose and is useful for readers.
- Link building: They work on building link profiles and fill your blog with valuable links from high authoritative pages that increase the value of your content.
- Analyzing data: SEO marketing experts also analyze the results of their SEO strategies and your brand performance and provide you with meaningful analytical reports.
- And more
The best SEO companies also understand search engines, including Google, and know what it takes to outperform your competitors.
Why Hire SEO Marketing Experts?
To rank websites, Google uses more than 200 factors. (Brian Dean)
Who else would better understand all these ranking practices than the best SEO marketing companies themselves?
They keep up with algorithm updates, apply best SEO practices and analyze your competition to improve your website rankings in search.
Only 5.7% of all the pages will rank in the top 10 search results within 1 year. (Ahrefs)
Ranking on the first page of search results is difficult, but certainly not impossible. Your SEO experts will develop content strategies and continuously assess your web content to improve rankings over time.
This is a long process, but it is worth your time.
75% of searchers never scroll past the first page on Google. (HubSpot)
Websites that rank on the first page of search results get the most clicks, i.e. influx of web traffic via organic search.
This significantly increases their chances of conversion – another reason why your business needs SEO expert support in your digital marketing strategy.
The Top Advantages Of Working With An SEO Marketing Agency
As many as 90% of mobile consumers are not sure about a business they want to buy from when they need certain products or services.
So, they turn to search engines, type specific key phrases to find what they need and visit brands’ websites to make a choice.
This is another reason why ranking on the first page of search is important; It can give you access to 90% of mobile shoppers.
Search engine optimization is the #1 factor for business success in today’s digital world and working with an SEO marketing agency offers many advantages.
Here are the top three of them:
- SEO constantly changes: Best SEO practices continuously change because search engines constantly make updates. So, the ranking strategies that are proven to work now, may not work in the future. The best SEO companies are always on the top of the current policies and can ensure your site stays relevant and up-to-date.
- Access to premium tools: There are many amazing SEO tools that improve the strategies of the best SEO companies and are necessary in driving better results. They allow analyzing competitors’ success and can help you compete with businesses in your industry more efficiently.
- Bad SEO hurts search engine rankings: Sometimes businesses believe that they can optimize their websites and content by themselves. However, doing something that you believe is good while it isn’t, may result in hurting your search engine rankings. This is why counting on the help of an SEO marketing firm is the best thing to do.
Following the latest algorithm updates is essential in improving search engine rankings and working with an SEO marketing agency will help you stay up-to-date with the best SEO practices and can ensure business success.
The Benefits Of Partnering With An SEO Company
Working with a search engine marketing agency carries many benefits.
Let’s take a look at the top three of them:
- High-quality leads: The best SEO companies are experts in using keywords and creating content that solves problems and answers questions. By optimizing your pages well, they will reach the right target market and can bring high-quality leads on your website.
- Increased website traffic: Having a well-optimized website also generates greater website traffic. By targeting the ideal audience with the right key phrases, the SEO marketing agency you work with can bring you a greater number of prospects.
- Higher search engine rankings: The best SEO companies know exactly what it takes to help your website rank higher. They follow the best SEO practices to make it well structured, appealing, load fast and functional. Paying attention to these factors will result in higher search engine rankings.
Although SEO marketing agencies don’t directly impact your sales or profit, they can bring quality leads, increase your web traffic and brand awareness – all of which can play an important role in your digital marketing and business strategies.
20 Questions To Ask When Interviewing SEO Marketing Experts
- What type of SEO marketing services do you offer?
- What SEO best practices do you use and how can they help my business grow?
- How can you help me rank higher on search engines and outperform my competitors?
- How will you optimize my website content?
- Does the price includes creating new content or only improving the old one?
- Do you have experience of working with clients in my industry?
- Have you worked with any of my competitors?
- What results have you delivered to them?
- How do you stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends?
- Which SEO tools do you use?
- Who will be the main point of contact?
- Will I be involved in the project and how?
- How often should we meet?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your SEO efforts?
- Which metrics do you track?
- Will you provide me with analytical reports?
- How long will it take for us to see measurable results?
- Do you have a crisis management plan?
- Do you use a project management tool?
- How much will you charge me?
How Do SEO Companies Charge For Their Services?
Most often, SEO marketing experts have three pricing plans for the service they offer:
- Monthly retainer fees
- Fee per hour
- Fees per project
Those search engine marketing companies that have monthly retainer fees might charge between $500 to $25,000 per month. However, the cost will depend on the location of the agency and the type of SEO services your business needs.
On the other hand, the price of those SEO experts that charge per hour will also vary.
An SEO marketing agency from the US would require about $50 – $200 per hour, whereas an East European SEO marketing firm could charge you between $35 to $75 per hour.
The exact cost of the third pricing plan would depend on the following three factors:
- The types of SEO services you need: Defining your business needs will allow you to understand what services you need exactly. Once the best SEO companies know what they can do for you, they will be able to tell you the cost.
- The number of SEO marketing experts involved: There are different types of experts engaged during your digital transformation. So, depending on the type of online marketing SEO services you need, different specialists will work on your projects. The more people are involved, the higher the cost will be.
- The scope of the project: Depending on the complexity of your project, the cost will also vary in terms of how much it needs to be done and how long it will take to finish.
Picked An SEO Marketing Agency? Follow These Few Last Steps To Ensure The Success Of Your Partnership
By this point, you’ve probably considered the best SEO companies on our list and maybe you picked a trusted partner already.
However, after you start working with them, make sure you focus on the following tips:
- Stay up-to-date with SEO: Make sure you continuously increase your knowledge of search engine optimization to better understand the strategies that your SEO marketing firm creates.
- Consider the analytical reports: Always dig into the data that your SEO experts will provide you with to understand how well your business is doing and whether it is improving or not.
- Encourage communication: Communicate with your SEO marketing agency during your project to solve problems quicker and ensure business success.
Your project is on the way!