Switch Video Productions has experience in developing different types of video content including explainer, product, training and live-action videos. They work with businesses of all sizes from startups to Fortune 500 organizations and serve various industries such as healthcare and manufacturing. Aviso and Trimble are just a few of their notable clients.
Top Video Marketing Companies
Did you know that over half of your prospective customers will search for a video related to your product or services before committing to a purchase?
We have researched and ranked the top video marketing companies that can help you produce high-quality videos to lead your audiences to conversion. Here are the top three:
Yum Yum Videos is a creative agency that produces different video types, from explainer videos to commercials and company story videos. Its team is experienced in many fields including education, human resources and finance. They have worked with global brands like FOX , Walmart and Red Bull.
Best Video Marketing Agencies – 2020 Rankings
Find more reliable, carefully ranked companies here! These agencies have demonstrated high-quality portfolios, excellent client reviews, great value for investment and more.
|COMPANY||WEBSITE||LOCATION||TEAM SIZE||AVERAGE RATE||MINIMAL BUDGET
|1. Switch Video Productions Inc||http://www.switchvideo.com||Canada||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|2. Pulse Pixel||http://www.pulsepixel.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$97/hr||$1,000+|
|3. Yum Yum Videos||https://www.yumyumvideos.com||Argentina||50 - 99||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|4. Ball Media Innovations, Inc.||https://www.ballmediainnovations.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|5. Sparksight||https://sparksight.com||Texas||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|6. Simple Story Videos||https://www.simplestoryvideos.com||Canada||Under 49||$90/hr||$1,000+|
|BluBlu Studios||https://www.blublustudios.com||New York||Under 49||$75/hr||Inquire|
|8. The Media Angel||http://themediaangel.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|9. M&P Productions||https://www.mandpprod.com||Philippines||Under 49||Inquire||$25,000+|
|10. Bull & Beard||https://www.bullandbeard.com||North Carolina||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|11. Volk Video||http://www.volkvideo.com||Michigan||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|12. BrandStar Agency||https://www.brandstar.com||Florida||100 - 249||Inquire||$1,000+|
|13. Telideo Productions, Inc.||https://telideo.com||Colorado||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|14. Orange St Films||https://www.orangestfilms.com||North Carolina||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|15. River Film||https://www.riverfilm.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|16. Blue Barn Creative||https://bluebarncreative.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|17. Wooshii Video Agency||https://www.wooshiivideoagency.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|18. Hero Strategic Marketing (Pty) Ltd||http://www.hero.co.za||South Africa||50 - 99||Inquire||$1,000+|
|19. AntiSocial Media Solutions||https://antisocialsolutions.com||Canada||50 - 99||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|20. Ad Leverage||https://adleverage.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|21. Anderson Collaborative||https://andersoncollaborative.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|22. Stevens & Tate Marketing||https://stevens-tate.com||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|23. Conecto||http://conecto.co||Colorado||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
What Does A Video Marketing Agency Do?
A video company creates branded explainer, promo, event, interview and other video types.
Some of the video marketing services these agencies offer include:
- Video marketing strategy: Considering the goals of the clients, researching the target market and the competition which allows the video marketing firms to create tailor-made strategies, including video types, tone and distribution platforms
- Storyboarding: Developing the video concept, script and illustrating the scene flow for easier execution
- Production: Recording and/or animating the story
- Editing: Making sure that every piece of the video content blends together
- Distribution: Distributing content across various channels with the purpose to generate higher brand awareness
- Performance measurement: Providing brands with analytical reports that measure the effectiveness of the strategy and video content
What Type Of Video Marketing Services Do These Agencies Provide?
Top video marketing companies create different types of videos for every stage of the sales funnel. They know what it takes to generate brand awareness, establish an emotional relationship with the audience and make it convert.
But what videos are high-performing?
Here are a few types you should definitely include in your video marketing strategy:
- Branded videos: Video marketing firms develop brand videos to introduce their clients to the market. They focus on highlighting their values, mission and vision. Their primary goal is to build brand awareness.
- Educational videos: The best video marketing agencies also create educational videos. They blend into the written content and their aim is to educate the audience about your products and services in an entertaining way. When video marketing firms produce these videos they always focus on the interests of the target market which is essential in meeting their goals and driving more conversions.
- Tutorial videos: Top video marketing companies also produce tutorials where they mostly include tips on showing consumers how to do something efficiently.
- Case studies: The best video marketing agencies develop case studies as well. They put together real stories that people love to hear and most often read before they decide on a product, service or brand.
- Video emails: The best video marketing firms also develop video emails that they use in their email marketing strategies to catch the attention of the target market.
- And many more
By producing such video types, your video promotion company will push your prospects towards the purchase and lead to more conversions.
How Video Marketing Agencies Charge For Their Work
Some of the top video marketing companies charge brands per project.
Then, the cost of video marketing services will depend on the following factors:
- Video production: The pricing fee of the best video marketing agencies will vary and it is based on the type of videos you need and the complexity of the project.
- Scripting: Most of the videos go together with written content. So, top video marketing companies also have a team of content writers who produce scripts. If you need written content as well then the cost will be higher.
- Video promotion: What’s more, the cost of the video marketing expert you hire will also depend on the number of channels your video content will be promoted on and the type of campaigns that will be created. The fee will also include campaign creation and monitoring.
However, most of the top video marketing companies around the world also charge per hour.
For example, a video marketing company based in the US would approximately ask for $100 – $200 per hour. It all depends on the experience and seniority the companies have.
A video marketing expert from an East European-located agency, on the other hand, could charge you between $30 – $90 per hour.
Why Hire A Video Marketing Company?
54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand they like. (HubSpot)
This number highlights the importance of creating video marketing strategies that capture the attention of your audience and build an emotional relationship with your brand.
By 2022, 82% of total internet traffic will come from online videos. (Cisco)
Your prospective customers are using video for everyday research, from entertainment to product reviews and how-to’s.
With the rise in connectivity and smartphone usage, the number of video searches will only continue to grow.
About 50% of internet users search for an online video related to a product or service before they visit the physical store. (Think with Google)
This rich media format give your prospective customers a better, almost 360° view of your products or services, building interest, desire and/or inspiring confidence in their planned purchase.
Here are the top reasons why you should hire a video marketing company:
- Emerging trends: The best video marketing agencies are always on top of the latest trends and incorporate them in their strategies as they emerge. This contributes to keeping your brand up-to-date and dealing with competition more effectively.
- User-focused videos: Video marketing firms create high-quality content that is audience-focused. They do research to find what your target market wants, and then adjust the videos according to their needs. This is important in meeting their goals and making them convert.
- Exclusive equipment: Video marketing experts invest in expensive equipment and editing software.
- Technical expertise: From conceptualization to production, video requires a high level of technical expertise for quality output.
Videos drive a 157% organic traffic boost which makes them one of the most cost-effective marketing tools on the market.
The Benefits Of Working With Video Marketing Experts
To be successful in today’s competitive world, businesses are bound to tell unique brand stories that make them stand out from the crowd.
By creating valuable and high-quality videos that communicate the stories of brands, a video promotion company can influence users and push them towards the end of the sales funnel.
Here are the top seven benefits of considering video marketing services:
- Increased brand awareness: The video marketing company you hire will create content that educates the audience about your company and products to get more people to hear about you.
- Increased trust and credibility: Video content is one of the best ways to share useful info about your company and the problems and questions your audience has. This is a great way to establish an emotional connection with your audience since the more valuable they find the content, the more they will trust you.
- Improved brand positioning: Sharing high-quality and valuable videos make businesses look professional and improve their brand positioning. By using advanced equipment, the video marketing agency you hire will produce impressive video content that makes your brand stand out from the crowd.
- Better customer service: Considering video marketing services will also improve the customer service of your company. The video experts will create videos that will provide different tips, hacks and tricks on different topics related to your industry. These videos will also most often answer FAQ which contributes to better customer service.
- Higher user engagement: Videos are highly shareable content, especially if they have a purpose and show value. Your video marketing agency will make sure the videos they develop are excellent and make the audience take a specific action.
- Higher brand recall: Studies show that 80% of consumers recall a video they have watched last month. The more value the users are provided with the higher the brand recall will be. So, with the help of video marketing firms, you will share videos that establish emotional connections with your target market.
- Boost in sales: Video content influences buying decisions. So, video marketing firms leverage its power to increase their revenues. Thanks to the expertise of your video marketing company, brands are able to close more deals and capture more sales.
Now that you’ve learned the benefits of working with a video marketing agency, you may be wondering how you can choose the right partner to work with.
Keep reading to find out!
How To Choose The Right Video Marketing Agency For Your Business
Before you start searching for the best video marketing company for your business, make sure you define your goals first.
Think about what is it about the brand that you want to improve and what do you want to achieve by hiring a video marketing agency.
Then, once you know your objectives, consider the following factors that will make your choice easier:
- Look at their work: Dive into the portfolios of each video marketing agency and see what projects they have worked on. Find out what industries they have served and what results they have delivered. Then, think about the quality of the videos they produce and how creative they are. The video marketing company you hire should have experience in your niche and offer high-quality services.
- Consider their reviews and ratings: Discover how satisfied the past clients of the best video marketing agencies are. Good reviews are a sign that the company is trustworthy and can meet your goals.
- Ask for the cost: Get in touch with all of the top video marketing companies and ask for the cost of their services. Then compare the pricing of the firms and see which of them you can afford.
- Check where they are located: Consider the location of every video marketing expert and think about whether you like to outsource a company or work with a team that is close to distance.
- Get a feel of their company culture: Partner with a video marketing agency whose communication and management styles align with yours to better your chances of long-term partnership and the success of your project.
Before you scroll up and start researching the top video marketing companies on our list, there is one more thing to do that will help you make a quick choice.
Creating a set of questions that you should ask each of the agencies on your first meeting.
10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing The Top Video Marketing Companies
- What kind of video marketing services do you offer?
- What equipment and tools do you use to create the video content?
- Have you ever worked with clients in my industry?
- What results have you delivered?
- How can you help me stand out from the competition and grow my brand?
- How do you stay up-to-date with the latest video trends?
- Will you measure the effectiveness of the videos and how?
- Who will work on my project and will I be involved anyhow?
- How often and how we will communicate?
- How much will you charge for my project exactly?
Found A Video Marketing Company? Here’s What To Expect After You Sign The Contract
At this stage, you probably screened all of the top video marketing companies and maybe you found your business a trusted partner.
The next thing to do is signing the contract.
However, there are a few things you should expect after you put your signature on the agreement.
They are the following:
- Collaboration: The video marketing agency you hire should communicate with you during the project. Establishing collaboration is important in completing the project on time and ensuring its success.
- Analytical reports: Ask the video marketing agency you hire, to provide you with monthly reports. They will measure the effectiveness of your video content and the strategies the company uses. It is essential to track them since they will show you what improvements should be done.
Video marketing can make a difference. Work closely with your video marketing agency and enjoy positive results.